Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the cover in case they do a cover reveal countdown. When they say they are not doing an ad or collab, it means they are doing something to make money for their own brand, Two Dads in London is a business, it's been registered as one for 2.5 years, set up before they had the amount of followers they do now, which shows what their intentions have been from the start. It was set up 22 months before Rich set up the mortgage company, which is harder to find as he is using a different surname with that so it looks like he has only 1 active company when really he has 2.

They are not bloggers, they're company directors building a business based on their children being adopted. The book has been online for pre-orders for months, they have delayed its release until they have managed to get as many places as poss to stock it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Im unsure what any of those clues had to do with writing a book 👀!! , im seeing its all about the carnival etc but is the whole idea of clues to help guess the answer? ,,, I wasn’t expecting much after a few on here dropped it last night 🤣 ,,, maybe this is why lewis left his job to make it big as an author 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im unsure what any of those clues had to do with writing a book 👀!! , im seeing its all about the carnival etc but is the whole idea of clues to help guess the answer? ,,, I wasn’t expecting much after a few on here dropped it last night 🤣 ,,, maybe this is why lewis left his job to make it big as an author 👀
If you read the samples on Amazon it doesn’t appear to have many actual words in the book, it’s a bit like a picture book with a few speech bubbles. The illustrations are the selling point I would say. Nice meaning behind the book that families are all different etc but I’ve seen more content on the back of a crisp packet 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new vlog style entries are basically trying to copy Francis Haugen. I note they have given up hiding the kids faces ….

Reactions: 1
The transformation is now complete. They are now complete and utter sell outs. Showing their kids faces and every bloody post is an advert for something or other.
We’re a long way away from when they said they didn’t like advertising unless it’s something they really believed in.

Horrendous.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The transformation is now complete. They are now complete and utter sell outs. Showing their kids faces and every bloody post is an advert for something or other.
We’re a long way away from when they said they didn’t like advertising unless it’s something they really believed in.

Horrendous.
Morals can clearly be bought.

Reactions: 3
I still can't get over how much they have changed and how quickly.
They now show the children's faces how long until they share their names.
Money grabbers!

Reactions: 5
My nephew is adopted. My brother has told me i can upload pictures so social media and put his name BUT only after he had turned a certain age. I’m not allowed to put his face on Facebook stories. I’m not a public figure. The kids will be easily identified unless it’s a open adoption

Reactions: 1
They think its "the right time" to show the kids........nah management have told them they will get more work and money fof showing them....we arent stupid

Reactions: 9
What else can the talent-less do but sell their souls (and their kids) to anyone who will pay?! Its their outrageous claim to be parents of the century that is astonishing! Those poor babies 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 7