Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always loved them. Loved their honesty and the way that they guarded their childrens privacy. It was a breath of fresh air in the world of social media where selling your kids is big money.

But, I have just seen Lew’s post about giving up work and it grates a little. I have no issue with anyone who decides to do what’s best for their family, but to say that it’s to focus on family life feels a bit strange when both kids are now at school.

At the end of the day, they don’t owe anything to anyone. They can do what they want, work if they want, stay at home if they want. That’s their choice. It just feels a bit fake when all of the ads are coming thick and fast.

Reactions: 5
Just saw that post and I've unfollowed - loved watching them juggle work and kids like we all have to. Agree you have to do what's right for your family but let's face it they are no longer relatable which is a shame x

Reactions: 1
I've just been on their page to see if anything new has happened, and low and behold l called it with one of them giving up their jobs 🙄
They're so predictable, but they need to look at how many are liking their posts when they advertise something, because they've dropped drastically!.

The bubble will burst one day, and by losing followers it's already starting.

You should never give up your day job boys, especially when you're not even Z listers.

Reactions: 4
Blimey they are very boring aren't they? Not sure I need a running commentary of someone else's daily routine. And don't really need to see anyone talking to me half naked in bed

Reactions: 3
The latest grid post you can totally see the boy! So much for keeping them hidden.

The latest grid post you can totally see the boy! So much for keeping them hidden.
Oh wow you can as well!.
I just skimmed through the actual post, because they all sound the same. How proud they are of each other, how lucky they are blah blah blah.
Make the most of it guys because the bubble will burst one day with you influencers, because that's exactly what you are now 🙄

Reactions: 2
The chaos with him working 2 short days a week, bless how did he cope 🙄

I’m surprised he has left the nhs when they are struggling so much! When he said he was changing his hours I thiught that was him leaving! So thought he was there for the long run!

Another account that started out fun and informative, but then got greedy, saw the £signs and is now shite. Real shame

Reactions: 3