Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love these two, but have to say I will be unfollowing if they do a live with Grinch! Absolutely can’t stand her or her ‘army’ they have more appeal than her. I love the way they protect the kids faces - some other Instagrammers should take note!

Reactions: 1
They said they weren’t going to show the kids faces…. Can clearly see the girly

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think they started off with building a large adoption community following, now that they have turned in to a sales/family life account it doesn't sit well with their adopter followers which tend to struggle with the concept of using adopted children in ads and for financial/commercial gain. I'm sure as they lose 'adopter' followers they will get less negative comments.
I think everyone can see they are good parents though..
No they aren't. They use their children for ads and that is exploitation.

Reactions: 3
I used to love them.
But it's ads. Or shopping

And now this 5 day countdown

..... it's an unfollow from me.

Reactions: 2
The popcorn and candy floss dont fit though . .

Im thinking they're off to USA on holiday? 🤔
I think it could be USA too, maybe working with Disney? They have given lots of influencers Disney holidays this year for the Anniversary

It really bothers me when influencers are given Disney holidays! We’ve spent a fortune many times, which we are obviously happy to do as we enjoy it so much but then seeing people who could afford it themselves being given it for free is so frustrating with a bit of jealously thrown in too! X

Reactions: 4
Judging the size of Rich in their latest stories, they are probably just listing their new diet 🤭

• Haha
Get on Amazon. Search their name - it's a children’s book. It's more down to the illustrator not them.... Julia Donaldson will still sleep well

• Haha
Reactions: 5