Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or when the ceiling fell down on her "it wis like f*cking pompeii" 😂 😂 😂
I read that in her accent!

One of my favourite Christine one-liners is when she says “Me and Sophie were wheeling barrows of patio slabs back and forth like Fred bleeping West” 😭

I also burst out laughing when they’re having a debate with Gordon’s parents regarding Scottish Independence and Cathy shouts “Oh shut up Eric you boring bastard!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

One of my favourite Christine one-liners is when she says “Me and Sophie were wheeling barrows of patio slabs back and forth like Fred bleeping West” 😭

I also burst out laughing when they’re having a debate with Gordon’s parents regarding Scottish Independence and Cathy shouts “Oh shut up Eric you boring bastard!”
The anniversary episode where Cath shouts "Eric, Eric get your cock out" lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The episode with Eric laid up on the sofa with his bum, and they have the convo about fisting. “Like Sooty!” 😭

Christine works so well because if you’re from Glasgow, you absolutely have met or know a Christine. Our old neighbour, god rest her soul, would have absolutely told you which supermarket did the best paracetamol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think it's necessarily a Glasgow thing. I live in the south and definitely have met and known Christine types 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a rewatch and Christine really does have some belting one liners. On the bleeping Pompeii episode between that line and saying her insurance is with Churchill he better start bleeping nodding when he sees her claim 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really really love Two Doors Down and so hope it will come back, nothing has made me laugh like it for a while, fingers crossed..

Reactions: 8
I really really love Two Doors Down and so hope it will come back, nothing has made me laugh like it for a while, fingers crossed..
They have pretty much just wrapped the filming on season 7 and season 8 has been commissioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On a rewatch and Christine really does have some belting one liners. On the bleeping Pompeii episode between that line and saying her insurance is with Churchill he better start bleeping nodding when he sees her claim 😂😂
I love her - she does come out with some belters !!

Reactions: 10
Seeing this thread pop up in my watch this has made me tempted to rewatch some

Reactions: 6
Really devastating news tonight... the co-creator and co-writer of every single episode, Simon Carlyle, has died aged 47.

You have to wonder what this means for the future of the series.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
saw this on Arabella’s instagram, looks like the titles of the episodes for next series! looks promising 👀
IMG_2885.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we think it's too much to ask for a gordon Ian wedding this season🤔
Could get married in Vegas

Reactions: 3
Really saddened to hear the news about the writer in the past couple of days. Clearly a very talented and gifted man. Written some of comedy’s best characters.

I hope they find a way for the show to continue, so his legacy continues. Such a shame considering it’s only just been promoted to BBC1 and has started to gain more traction and attention in the past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Series 7 will launch on 24th November at 9.30pm on BBC1!

"Over at Colin's house, the neighbours are gathered for a surprise birthday party for Anne Marie. But when the doorbell goes, it's Colin who gets the big surprise."

There will also be a Christmas special again this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot wait!!! This is one programme both myself and my husband love

• Heart
Reactions: 5