Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've downloaded all the Christmas specials and I'm going to binge watch them in time for the new series on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot wait as Kathy is back I didn't like Colin's new girlfriend roll on Friday...

Reactions: 4
I’ll be happy to never have to hear about Jackson’s circumcision ever again !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's the first two done lol "doing a Kathy" lol 😆 that's the end of their spa day 😄.

Reactions: 2
Watched the first one this afternoon , great to have them all back. I want to binge watch but also want to save them. Is there a Xmas special this year?

Reactions: 2
Watched the first one this afternoon , great to have them all back. I want to binge watch but also want to save them. Is there a Xmas special this year?
The final episode is due to air Xmas week so assume that's the Xmas one.

Half way through the series, enjoying it but it does feel like peak Two Doors Down may have passed

• Sad
The first one js on bbc tonight, I think I'm going to force myself to watch them on live TV so I don't just binge watch 🤣

Reactions: 3
I am up to episode 4. Quite enjoying it so far, feel it’s an improvement over the last series.

I am surprised we didn’t get a Cathy and Anne Marie showdown.

Reactions: 5
Just watched them all..absolutely brilliant. Hope there is another series I really do. Just love their expressions, no need for canned laughter, fingers crossed.....
---
Such a shame one of the writers died and at an early age....