Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine’s sooty comment gets me every time.

The first episode was okay I thought. I think Jonathon Watson plays sad Colin brilliantly. We are going to watch some more later.

Reactions: 6
Christine’s sooty comment gets me every time.

The first episode was okay I thought. I think Jonathon Watson plays sad Colin brilliantly. We are going to watch some more later.
Same 😂
I always laugh at the tongue teaser she does too “around the ragged rock”

Reactions: 2
This must have been filmed in the height of summer as they all had suntans (even Christine!)

Reactions: 3
So glad it's back gonna binge it Saturday afternoon when I'm home alone looking forward to seeing colins new girlfriend, loved siobhan in the High life

Just watched the lot ..not sure about Colins new bird, might of been better for him to have different ones to start with x But so glad it's back I love this programme...

We have watched them all this afternoon! My fave was episode 2. Wont say any more as don’t want to soil for those that haven’t watched. Lots of great one liners .

Reactions: 5
On episode 5 of the new series, not keen on Colin’s new girlfriend at all.
Think I may prefer it without Cathy.

Reactions: 4
On episode 5 of the new series, not keen on Colin’s new girlfriend at all.
Think I may prefer it without Cathy.
I have only watched her first episode and I miss Cathy. Cathy could be a witch this woman is just annoying.
Has anyone else noticed the scenes shot in very dim lighting? What’s that about?

We are going to watch the rest with dinner.

I have only watched her first episode and I miss Cathy. Cathy could be a witch this woman is just annoying.
Has anyone else noticed the scenes shot in very dim lighting? What’s that about?

We are going to watch the rest with dinner.
Yes I tried to adjust my settings but realised it was them and not me lol lol 😆 😅 🙃

Watched them all, like 2 and 6 the best, don't miss Kathy, but really not liking Colin's new girlfriend !

I finished watching them. Episode 6 was okay. The first two episodes were good but the ones in between I thought were shite. I do miss Kathy. Colin’s new girlfriend I don’t care if she never comes back.

Gordon has grown on me this series, I didn’t like him that much previously, I preferred Ian’s boyfriend Jaz. He’s had some funny one liners this time. Without Christine it would be nothing.

Reactions: 4
I think it would’ve been better to have Siobhan play all the parts but different people but the main thing being that they speak and look alike… you could imagine Alan “she’s like that last time”

I swear they’ve aged Ian down. If he’s 28 now he was 21 during the first series and I am absolutely not having that.

Reactions: 5
Gordon has grown on me this series, I didn’t like him that much previously, I preferred Ian’s boyfriend Jaz. He’s had some funny one liners this time. Without Christine it would be nothing.
I think Gordon is great, the anniversary episode is my favourite of his 'lets all have a lovely bowl of bleeping trifle' 😂😂😂

He gets some great lines too, like in the first episode where he says about the planned transport policy 🤣🤣🤣

I've watched the first 4 episodes. I'm relieved Beths hair is now back to normal! But I'm not sure about the series, on the fence pending watching the next 2 episodes. I laughed out loud in episodes 1 & 2, but not in 3 & 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Gordon is great, the anniversary episode is my favourite of his 'lets all have a lovely bowl of bleeping trifle' 😂😂😂

He gets some great lines too, like in the first episode where he says about the planned transport policy 🤣🤣🤣

I've watched the first 4 episodes. I'm relieved Beths hair is now back to normal! But I'm not sure about the series, on the fence pending watching the next 2 episodes. I laughed out loud in episodes 1 & 2, but not in 3 & 4.
I’ve rewatched the old episodes this week & the one where Ian gets attacked & Gordon is straight faced telling them all what the blokes were shouting to the girls had me howling. Show us your tits !! 🤣 Also his dancing at the end of the anniversary episode is a favourite!