Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed last night's!! Loved the new couple, especially with Gail telling Cathy some home truths! Hope they come back!

Reactions: 6
Dvd has arrived of series 5 and oddly the brother episode is the first one. I wonder if they aired in the wrong order of how they were written to be.

The Christmas special from 2020 is still one of my favourites though

Reactions: 1
Dvd has arrived of series 5 and oddly the brother episode is the first one. I wonder if they aired in the wrong order of how they were written to be.

The Christmas special from 2020 is still one of my favourites though
Does the dvd have that Christmas special?

Does the dvd have that Christmas special?
Yeah it has 2020 and 2021 Christmas specials. Although they aren't in chronological order, you get the 6 episodes of series 5 then 2020 Xmas special followed by 2021 Xmas special

Yeah it has 2020 and 2021 Christmas specials. Although they aren't in chronological order, you get the 6 episodes of series 5 then 2020 Xmas special followed by 2021 Xmas special
Thanks! I’ve ordered it for my husband‘s birthdays and it’s not arrived yet!

Actually not too sad on that. I found the character had become a bit samey at times

Reactions: 3
I think the character was now just being spiteful for the sake of it but I’m slightly concerned they will now ruin Colin. Since Michelle arrived, Colin turned into a right creep and with Cathy gone i think that may get worse.

Reactions: 6
I think the character was now just being spiteful for the sake of it but I’m slightly concerned they will now ruin Colin. Since Michelle arrived, Colin turned into a right creep and with Cathy gone i think that may get worse.
Yeah I'd rather colin went as well, he is more cringe than funny. It's definitely an ensemble piece and no one is bigger than it. That said Christine would be hard to replace.

Reactions: 4
Gutted about the news but I think there’s scope for them to return in a later series. I imagine the Christmas special will be their farewell.

Excited with the new addition, though - a fab actor!

Series 6 is due to kick off on November 9th at 10pm!

"Macaroni" 1/6
"Colin is vulnerable after being unceremoniously dumped. Beth and Eric are doing their best, but conversation is already strained when Christine steams in demanding gory details."

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully it will pick back up. The last series was okay but not the strongest.

Reactions: 4
Christine is my absolute favourite! She has absolutely no self awareness !

Reactions: 13
Here is the full episode list for Series 6 plus their synopsis. It has also is confirmed that all episodes will be available on the Iplayer on Wednesday.

Macaroni: Colin's separation from Cathy has left him bereft and vulnerable, and Beth and Eric's attempts to keep the tone sympathetic, the conversation already awkward, are disturbed by Christine's insistence for the gory details.

Alan's Boot: An accident leads Alan to be propped up on the sofa with his foot in a boot, with some neighbourly doting subbing in for an absent Michelle, and Colin eager to inform everyone about his escapades with online dating.

Dinner for Seven: Colin hosts a dinner party to introduce everyone to his new partner, Anne Marie, but they're a little startled by how much she throws herself into the festivities.

Christine 69: The celebrations at Christine's 69th birthday party turn sour when the topic of funerals comes up and starts to weigh heavy on her mind.

Aussie Holiday: Ian and Gordon's friends, Morven and Lin, turn up with them to the Bairds as they prepare for a trip to Australia, and their differences in their approach to packing begin to grate on each other.

Garden Party: A spell of hot weather sees the usual assemblage of neighbours in the Bairds' front room in the back garden instead, where the attempts to enjoy the sun are undermined by critiques over the state of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a problem. We will be binging the lot - despite originally saying we would watch it weekly. Can't wait!

Reactions: 8
Yeah we also just binge watch it. I’m hoping it’s decent. Still no mention of Ian and Gordon’s wedding?

Reactions: 5
Looking forward to the new series. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve rewatched the old episodes 😂

Reactions: 5