TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was told the same by my child’s physio, he was wearing a pair of nike’s and she said they had great support. Clarke’s & sketchers aren’t all there cracked up to be
I was told to never put skechers on the kids, they're really bad for their feet, all mine have really narrow feet so Clarks are the best fit for them for shoes and nike for runners

Reactions: 5
Sitting here enjoying my icruglees sausage rolls that I bought in the garage in carrigaline.... And I managed to pay for my diesel while buying them!!! No bad mom Klub here 😇😇😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Under 3s up at this hour! Prob another hr before they fall asleep.. she’s all over the place

Reactions: 9
Calling Sean “the best role model” 🙄Julie the poor fella shouldn’t have to take on responsibility for your children he should be living his own life instead of running around after you like a puppy. What you’re doing to that chap is cruel and one day he’ll see that for himself, all he does for you and you treat him like tit and take advantage of him.

Reactions: 13
Unless it’s free the kids don’t get nothing lots of sweets, ribbons and cheap clothes. During the summer she must of got the shoes free from the ladies who measured the twins feet as she hadn’t got them any Proper winter Shoes.. she a selfish witch and that little boy is only gorgeous.😊
Agree! You'd think her mother would advise her to get the proper shoes for them

The little boy is only gorgeous

Reactions: 4
The twins are beautiful children, they're well ahead of their milestones. Julie doesn't realise how lucky she is to have those lovely, bright children.
Unfortunately, children are also blank canvasses and Julie and her mother are moulding Erin in their image while poor Fionn is resigned to the same fate as Sean.
It's all on Julie how her little ones progress, unfortunately I don't think she has the cop on to realise she can give them a better upbringing than she got.

Reactions: 12
Well I have seen it all now she is wishing that vile drink driving has been from Fermoy with 8 children good luck with her nutrition business why she is called a super mother is beyond me!! Because like Julie she has a potty mouth wonder will she declare this new business!! They make me sick!!!

Well I have seen it all now she is wishing that vile drink driving has been from Fermoy with 8 children good luck with her nutrition business why she is called a super mother is beyond me!! Because like Julie she has a potty mouth wonder will she declare this new business!! They make me sick!!!
Oh forgot to say Good morning guys & dolls..😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Plugged in since 6am. She's so so stupid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My heart breaks for the real scientific qualified (degree) dieticians & nutritionists who spend years studying. This is like siobhan o hagan and the PT. I get that you can know a lot about something & just need ‘any’ qualification to work in it. However I’m fluent in Irish. Went to Gael school all the way up even did an Irish degree before I went hairdressing. But I’m not an Irish teacher & I don’t offer grinds on online courses. I just think Ireland is too wide open with many industries like that. If even 1% of supermom followers sign up she will have 45 clients. From overweight to SW to cooking turkey burgers & riding the PT. Wow I’d love her advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Morning 😊 She dropped "SuperMom" like a steaming pile of poo after the drink driving incident (which is rather hypocritical, eh Jules!!!!), never acknowledged or mentioned her again but now that there might be something in it for her, she's decided to wish SMS luck in her new venture......just shows the kind of user she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taking nutrition advice from supermom slimming is like taking patenting advice from julie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My heart breaks for the real scientific qualified (degree) dieticians & nutritionists who spend years studying. This is like siobhan o hagan and the PT. I get that you can know a lot about something & just need ‘any’ qualification to work in it. However I’m fluent in Irish. Went to Gael school all the way up even did an Irish degree before I went hairdressing. But I’m not an Irish teacher & I don’t offer grinds on online courses. I just think Ireland is too wide open with many industries like that. If even 1% of supermom followers sign up she will have 45 clients. From overweight to SW to cooking turkey burgers & riding the PT. Wow I’d love her advice.
Riding the PT - lol 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Supermom sleeping her way to the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The twins are gorgeous wee things and def do seem advanced!
I know that the father lives in oz, but do him and his family have zero to do with the twins?
If so that’s very sad and they’re missing out big time! I’d run away with them!!

The twins are gorgeous wee things and def do seem advanced!
I know that the father lives in oz, but do him and his family have zero to do with the twins?
If so that’s very sad and they’re missing out big time! I’d run away with them!!
I currently work in childcare and have an honours degree in this area. I would not see any signs to say they are advanced. Their concentration is very weak as they cant sit at the table for any meal time. I also domt think their language is as clear as other 3 year olds but that is the joy of children they are all different

Reactions: 29
I currently work in childcare and have an honours degree in this area. I would not see any signs to say they are advanced. Their concentration is very weak as they cant sit at the table for any meal time. I also domt think their language is as clear as other 3 year olds but that is the joy of children they are all different

I completely agree !!I am also working in childcare. Currently working in the 2 -3 year old age group and my group of 2 year olds seem to be well beyond Erin & Fionn.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.