TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would want to go pay, I have reported people like her to the guards for non payment of fuel, genuine people will pay on the spot and be back within minutes
Yes that is what I thought or they would run out after you.. strange story I’d say it’s a LIE.

Reactions: 4
Julie wants her diesel for free by the sounds of it. She sounds like she's one step away from shop lifting at this stage. It's a bad habit of hers, getting goods and not paying for them. Then she boasts about it. She knows every trick in the book for free social welfare money and tricks no one else knows. She's cute and if she's making money of Instagram she will do anything to keep that gravy train going.
She has this awful attitude where she thinks she's entitled to things for free, and shes making herself sound like a very sneaky person. How many times can an adult who is responsible for looking after 2 small children, lock herself out and conveniently 'forget' to pay for petrol or order food and then have 'lost' her card?
I hope for those poor kids sake that she's just a chancer and actually not that disorganised because thats no quality of life for them, with mammy constantly 'purple' because adulting is just too hard for her

Reactions: 10
Yes that is what I thought or they would run out after you.. strange story I’d say it’s a LIE.
Must contact garage and ask why they allow people to drive off without paying for days on end....very strange way to run a business if it’s true 🧐

Reactions: 5
How is Seán able to call over for tea?? She’s with her Dad all week so Seán shouldn’t be in her house or does Seán live in the parents house?? There’s been no sign of the twins either today probably with the mam!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Breaking the rules AGAIN. Sick tit of her and the majority of people complying. 😣

I really don’t think they understand the rules properly.. her brother calling around for a cuppa?? Julie - NO ONE is allowed call to your house! Whatever about actually doing it in private but then to come onto Instagram and tell thousands of people 🙄🤣 how stupid and irresponsible can you be really like? 🙄

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think they understand the rules properly.. her brother calling around for a cuppa?? Julie - NO ONE is allowed call to your house! Whatever about actually doing it in private but then to come onto Instagram and tell thousands of people 🙄🤣 how stupid and irresponsible can you be really like? 🙄
She’s obviously bubbled with her family. Sean lives with the parents. Not that it would stop her she completely broke the 1st lockdown rules. Her family are just as bad enabling her they need to leave her to it or she’ll never learn how to parent and keep a house 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously bubbled with her family. Sean lives with the parents. Not that it would stop her she completely broke the 1st lockdown rules. Her family are just as bad enabling her they need to leave her to it or she’ll never learn how to parent and keep a house 🙄
But is it not just one person from a different household you can bubble with? Not a whole household like what she is doing.. If that’s the case it should only be her brother.. but she was with her dad yesterday and more than likely been with her Mam too 🙄

But is it not just one person from a different household you can bubble with? Not a whole household like what she is doing.. If that’s the case it should only be her brother.. but she was with her dad yesterday and more than likely been with her Mam too 🙄
I’m not 100% sure but I thought a single household could bubble with one other household. Even if she can she still shouldn’t, it wouldn’t do her any harm to actually stay at home with the twins by herself

I’m not 100% sure but I thought a single household could bubble with one other household. Even if she can she still shouldn’t, it wouldn’t do her any harm to actually stay at home with the twins by herself
Yes it’s bubble per household, but no one in that household can mix with anyone from another household..

Reactions: 6
Guys there’s nobody at the house that’s clearly a lie to make an excuse for the twins not being with her

Reactions: 2
Guys there’s nobody at the house that’s clearly a lie to make an excuse for the twins not being with her
I’d say you are 100% right, my first thought was he was dropping them home from last night.. Why does she have to lie about everything 🙄 there’s someone there now with her anyway you can hear them putting the bottles of beer into the fridge 🥴

My theory is that she has a new fella and dosent want to introduce him to the twins yet so she is gettin rid of them an odd night to entertain him. Just a theory 😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I’m from Carrigaline and I saw Sean with the twins down near the town around 5pm , no sign of mum anywhere. Sean is babysitting all day today.

Well I’m from Carrigaline and I saw Sean with the twins down near the town around 5pm , no sign of mum anywhere. Sean is babysitting all day today.
Well she does have them 24/7god love her she needs a break. She is such a leech. Poor Sean having to put up with her.

Reactions: 7
You can only bubble with somebody living alone and since neither of these households are alone then yes she is flouting the rules again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.