TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about with the story about the cattle. What is that about?? Is she drunk??
Not a clue.. it must’ve been gifted tho she went into a lot of detail.. no doubt she’ll have some drama about it going off at an inappropriate time in the next few days

Reactions: 6
Fucking expensive Friday for her. A car service new brake pads etc and a new alarm system how much would all that not cost.

Reactions: 8
Well I've said it before... i wouldn't be driving half way up the country twice in one weekend to meet the father of my kids if he wanted to see them, come down (unless he is paying me half his Oz wage ).

Reactions: 2
Presume 'cattle from Tattle '.. ie..us apparently we're unhinged
Lads If any of ye plan on breaking into the house, wear full protection!! You’ll have more falls over all the shite thrown around the place you’d wake her up with noise!! She doesn’t need an alarm!

Reactions: 15
Isnt Sarah Flabs godmother to Smsyoungest kid?

Reactions: 6
Isnt Sarah Flabs godmother to Smsyoungest kid?
yeah she is and shortly after that they stopped speaking I don’t know what exactly happened but I think she said something like she wouldn’t be associating herself with certain people and wouldn’t be discussing it any further, I could be wrong it was quite a while ago but it was something to that effect

Reactions: 3
Feck sake what are they like!

She's the one unhinged..... Tik Tock

Reactions: 4
She must be saving all her drinking money to spend on new tyres a car service and a house alarm

Just on the DCA money she probably got it when he was a baby and had extra needs and appointments etc and they haven’t been doing reviews of it in the last few years, so she would still have it now .

Reactions: 2
“I do be scared” ah fuck off you illiterate fool.
No no. It’s “I do be a-scared”

Ah ok, well she needn’t worry, I’d no more go near her kip of a house that I’d lick the floor of a pigsty. She comes across as if she missed her medication.

Obviously Alarm system was free if she said absolutely brilliant one more time
Oh and I have a similar system in my house, it’s nothing special apart! You’d swear the control panel was a work of art the way she’s going on, the best thing about ours is it’s monitored!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.