TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These things happen to the best of us but how does she manage to do this on a monthly basis . What a clown

Reactions: 5
Just a thought.. If she got her ass out of bed a bit earlier then maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen.. Or would it 🤔 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's an awful dope. And once again someone else had to pick up after her.

Reactions: 8
She can't actually function at all. Imagine if she had a job to go to for 9, the stress she'd be under 🤣

Her poor brother gets no relief from her and he's actually got a full time job. Poor guy having to drive halfway over Cork City for her on a morning of horrendous weather and school traffic.
You would think she would have one hidden somewhere like any normal person! She’s a pity at this stage.

Can someone tell me how she locked her keys inside when it looks like she needs actual keys to lock the front door? Doesn't look like one that locks automatically?
Yep pics on the grid of the door paint before and after It’s a door you need to manually lock

Reactions: 5
It's a worry how incapable of normal functioning she seems to be on a day to day basis. And I'm fairly sure I've seen her on her stories unlocking the door before she went out with keys so I'm unsure how she managed to lock herself out?
Did she lock the door and then post the keys through the letterbox for attention😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well even if the door is one of those that lock when u close it (some of them you can have that way, u can just open from inside when it's not locked but u can't from the outside if ye get me) would ye all not have car keys in ur hand when going out to put kids in the car??? I always have mine in my hand when putting the twins and the baby in to their car seats 😳😳😳

Well even if the door is one of those that lock when u close it (some of them you can have that way, u can just open from inside when it's not locked but u can't from the outside if ye get me) would ye all not have car keys in ur hand when going out to put kids in the car??? I always have mine in my hand when putting the twins and the baby in to their car seats 😳😳😳
I'd have car key and house key on the one bundle and would need keys in my hand to flick open the car to put kids in to their seats. Its without a doubt a very strange one.

Reactions: 3
She's going to collect them now.
In creche all day while she flutes about
Seriously how can your kids be in crèche from 8:30-4pm 5 days?? It’s not like she’s working I don’t get it!! No excuse for her not to have a job.

Seriously how can your kids be in crèche from 8:30-4pm 5 days?? It’s not like she’s working I don’t get it!! No excuse for her not to have a job.
The absolute guilt I feel when I pick my little monster from creche and they tell me about something new she said or did, I genuinely feel like I'm letting her down even though it's to keep a roof over her head.
The thought of having her in the creche when she doesn't need to be makes me so sad, I couldn't justify it for the sake of me going out for coffee or getting my eyelashes done, I'd be heartbroken😠

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.