TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot to share the part where it said it cannot be a chain the house hold cannot be in contact with another household... this is her loop hole she has never stuck to guidelines and never will selfish witch
So for example, if I and my 3 sisters, all live separately and alone, only one of us, can bubble up with our parents?

Reactions: 2
Those bad mom stories were so fake, like stories an 8 year old would tell ya about farts, poos, bums and willys 🙄🙄 and the ones about burkas were just ridiculous

So for example, if I and my 3 sisters, all live separately and alone, only one of us, can bubble up with our parents?
Yes only one can unless one sister moved in with them and then other 2 could pair up!!

Reactions: 4
Those bad mom stories were so fake, like stories an 8 year old would tell ya about farts, poos, bums and willys 🙄🙄 and the ones about burkas were just ridiculous
Awful weren’t they she’s a bloody donkey..but still time for an ADD..

Reactions: 2
Yeah basically like love island you couple up with one other household and no one else but only in circumstances where you live alone or your mental health is at risk, there’s more than Julie going to use it as a loop hole I’m sure

Her engagement level is so bad on her posts,, almost 60k '' followers" but 2 hours after her post went up there was less than 60 comments!!?

Her engagement level is so bad on her posts,, almost 60k '' followers" but 2 hours after her post went up there was less than 60 comments!!?
60 to many if you ask me!! I’d say they are all commenting on here!! Everyone is sick of her lies.

Reactions: 9
What in gods name did I just witness... her latest tock tock looks like she’s up to the eyeballs on speed the bouncing around of her, I genuinely thought it was 2 men at first and she was just sharing a random video then I recognised Sean, where are the tears tonight about what’s coming up for her and the terrors ooops I mean twinies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think that’s an old one. Obviously expecting Sean to move back in again

Reactions: 5
I have this 4 nights a week and i actually do like it most of the time and it makes the weekend all the more special.
Same here hubby gone since last night tv to myself and house clean and kids better organised with him gone, though saying that with the new restrictions and out kids in school we dont know if he will be able to get home at the weekends for the next 6 weeks

Reactions: 3
Her poor brother gets no relief from her and he's actually got a full time job. Poor guy having to drive halfway over Cork City for her on a morning of horrendous weather and school traffic.

Reactions: 11
She has to be the most dysfunctional person ever 🤦🏻‍♀️... she's actually pissing me off now. I'd love to go over and give her a good clatter into reality. She has 2 kids not 22.... jesus Christ the carryon of her now she's crying out for social to be at her door she clearly not able at all like 🙄

Reactions: 12

Yes only one can unless one sister moved in with them and then other 2 could pair up!!
But do you still have to live within 5 kms of your bubble?

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me how she locked her keys inside when it looks like she needs actual keys to lock the front door? Doesn't look like one that locks automatically?

Reactions: 10
Can someone tell me how she locked her keys inside when it looks like she needs actual keys to lock the front door? Doesn't look like one that locks automatically?
So her front door locks automatically too 🙄 I'm surprised she is able to drive... I am in awe of her lack of attention to anything in her life... Locked the keys in again... Lost

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.