Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she change her bio to "public Figure" 🤣🤣🤣 public toilet figure perhaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God forgive me but I'd love to smack that young one. Was she up in Julie's face telling her again how disgusting she is?

Reactions: 9
Another day off school tomorrow for the kids. The Tenerife flight doesn’t land until 00.15am tonight. Wonder what the absenteeism will be on the school report when it comes out this week. There was Lapland, CentreParcs, Tenerife, Garryvoe, those shows in limerick all to add to the usual sickness that children have. Ridiculous 🤬

Reactions: 15
Also 8 days in club mac in October, 8 days this week for tenerife , 3-4 days for lapland plus the show in limerick they were off and that is without any days they were actually unwell

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh
A wash and blowdry isn’t too bad as you can lob the hair into the sink without touching until the water runs clear, but when people have the audacity to come in for a colour or lites with 3 weeks of filth and grease, that’s where a line would be drawn 🤣
Oh ya. And all the foils sliding down from root with the grease hands and all be grease. 🤢🤢🤢 .
What is it with herself and Sarah burke can't wash there hair. Sarah burke is absolute minger and the bullshit she's goes on with dry shampoo. Her sisters are just as bad do they not realise its putting there salon down with all the false information.

Reactions: 7
If she is, I hope ppl have kept receipts of her posting about cockroaches. Twice!! And how pissed off she was that she could only dump her kids in the babysitting club for an hour in the afternoon.

Reactions: 8
She's not a single mother doing it all herself so. They make my blood boil. There's a world of difference between "single mothers" and actual women doing it all themselves without any financial support or anything

yes to this i am a genuine single mother with no help from anyone financially. my son has never met his father and most likely never will. i struggled so much as a single parent and made sure he had everything he needed. from the age of 3 i brought him on weekends away to explore the country and uk i missed out on so many nights out and parties over the years. i did without so he could have and this week he completed college with an honours degree and im so proud of him and younger me who worried and struggled so much so women like Julie really bug me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Also 8 days in club mac in October, 8 days this week for tenerife , 3-4 days for lapland plus the show in limerick they were off and that is without any days they were actually unwell
Well hopefully Tusla are in touch with her for missing 20+ days. No wonder the children can’t barely string a sentence together and lack basic. Grammar.

The state of that blue pink dress and the sandals like something like me nan would wear 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.