Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really sad that the only reason she has taken her 2 kids abroad by herself is because it’s either a free holiday for an Ad, or purely to make content about travelling as a single mother. There’s no other reason, take her phone away and make her pay for the holiday and you can guarantee she’d never take them away by herself

Reactions: 18
It’s totally abnormal. This stereotypical role she’s trying to create for Fionn instead of just raising him to have respect for everyone and teaching that feral Erin rose to do all these jobs she has Fionn doing because he’s the ‘man’. This attitude is so outdated. Does she want her daughter growing up relying on a man to do all this? I know for a fact I don’t raise my daughter that way and both my kids do equal jobs in the house, taking turns not just one type of job for one because he’s a boy. Julie is so messed up in her head and she will cause these kids long term damage. None of us are perfect parents but raising your children with the idea you always need someone for particular things is wrong. Raise them that they can live alone and take care of themselves and never need someone else to do basic jobs.
She raising Erin to treat Fionn the same way she treats Sean.
---
Is this a working holiday, Julie is flogging dresses while on holiday
If you can call it working.

Reactions: 6
It's actually so sad those kids never seem happy or excited no matter what they have

Reactions: 15
Once she does an AD that holiday can be put through “business account” so that it’s free

Reactions: 6
Wow, every kids dream holiday…walking around a boring town and watching their mother drink Baileys at 12 noon! Stay classy Julie! 🙄🍹🍹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
By the weekend she will be itching to get on the plane and out of there. I'm betting the solo mom holiday will never be repeated.

Reactions: 13
was the father of the kids ever around? I'm late to the party so not up to speed on the ins and outs of her #singlemam life

Reactions: 2
She’s so proud of Fionn cause he can carry drinks from a bar but not worried he’s obviously so educationally behind. They’re so cheap looking the lot of them

Reactions: 15
was the father of the kids ever around? I'm late to the party so not up to speed on the ins and outs of her #singlemam life
If u hit the pink Wiki button up at the top someone did a recap of what happened between her and the dad. Enjoy all the videos while u there😀😀

Reactions: 3
A lot of kids seem to be on her balcony playing , wonder is her cousin and kids there aswell.

Reactions: 7
How many kids are out the back there in her latest story? Sounds more than Air in Rows and Fuinneog. Sound a bit younger too🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Shows how little she is on her own if they’re 6 & she’s only now realising if one has to go toilet they all do!! That isn’t just for twins droolie or single mothers, that’s any mother of more than one child out & about whether they’re single or their partner is working. If I’m even doing a food shop with my two if my toddler has to go toilet we all have to abandon ship and bring her

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.