Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie’s the head off the scissors sisters one, that stood outside court with the fag hanging out of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has a wedding this weekend too hasn't she? Another night or two away from the twinnies no doubt #aloneparenting #singlemom🙄

Reactions: 10
Her teeth always sitting on her bottom lip makes me laugh, I mean we know she has a big gob but not big enough for the horse teeth. Jayziz she's a right state.

Reactions: 6
Julie and Brenda both at Junction 14 and both driving back to Cork why couldn't Julie just have travelled up with Brenda thismorning?

What was the first thing they had at 7.30/8 am thismorning? It looked like Brenda left Ballydesmond at around 5am and was only getting her hair and make up done in Tipperary at 6.40 am, doubt she was in Dublin for 7.30 am.

Reactions: 3
Watched about 3 mins of it. Her teeth are even worse than I thought. She can't speak properly at all.

Reactions: 5
Hair and makeup at 7 in morning? Where da duck is the wedding that hair and makeup is at 7am.? Probably hasn't seen the twinnies since Wednesday

Reactions: 6
Hair and makeup at 7 in morning? Where da duck is the wedding that hair and makeup is at 7am.? Probably hasn't seen the twinnies since Wednesday
Wait for the fake mom guilt posts 🥴 surprised no posts of the twins looking at her on d telly!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.