Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant with the teeth, why don’t they fit inside her mouth, did she get somebody else’s by mistake??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stumbled across her on the 6 o clock show and I honestly didn't recognise her. I've been totally cat fished

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie said she spoke to her management about doing something different before she started the podcast. Management equals Eohgan, mortified. They never mentioned upcoming dates for shows and copying the 2 johnnies saying they want to go to Australia. It seems they recorded in 'The Playground' Drimnagh yesterday, they mustn't be allowed record in go loud.

Reactions: 9
Julie said she spoke to her management about doing something different before she started the podcast. Management equals Eohgan, mortified. They never mentioned upcoming dates for shows and copying the 2 johnnies saying they want to go to Australia. It seems they recorded in 'The Playground' Drimnagh yesterday, they mustn't be allowed record in go loud.
I wonder have the 2 johnnies dumped them also they haven't been in cahier since before the leo interview

Reactions: 8
She has some neck posting a gofundme for a sky dive. She never did the one she was supposed to do and was raising money for!

Reactions: 21
She has some neck posting a gofundme for a sky dive. She never did the one she was supposed to do and was raising money for!
Shame on the Clayton Hotel Cork and Julie Haynes for not fulfilling their pledge to skydive for charity!! Where is all the money collected?

Screenshot_20240601_121359_com.android.chrome_edit_46681014729856.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A black velour dress on a sunny June BH Saturday 🥵 had she nothing summery?!

Reactions: 17
The dress is giving Wednesday Adam’s at her work Xmas party

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.