Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit with the big sleeves thinking she’s the next ivana trump 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’ll be riding up her hole as she sits on the tv set
Do tv3 no do the guests make up, she thinks she has made it getting on tv3 and saying a mua called Cian coming to do her make up :LOL: wasn't Lisa solo mom on shows like this and she is unheard of now.

Reactions: 7
Does she think she is going to read the news , the state of that for the six o'clock show its a very casual show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do tv3 no do the guests make up, she thinks she has made it with Cian coming to do her make up :LOL: wasn't Lisa solo mom on shows like this and she is unheard of now.
He did Charleens when she was on too he must be contracted to them for the show no?

Reactions: 2
Do tv3 no do the guests make up, she thinks she has made it getting on tv3 and saying a mua called Cian coming to do her make up :LOL: wasn't Lisa solo mom on shows like this and she is unheard of now.
No they don't, sure eoghan has more than likely paid for them to be on to promote their show

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A bit lumpy bumpy . Julie it's all lumps and bumpy in that cheap tat. Such a bad choice of outfit when sitting on a couch. Let's hope she doesn't flash the nation.

Reactions: 6
Here is the dress save giving her the views

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Trying to be professional as she says sure duck it 🤣
She is vile, cursing like a sailor everyday, trolling her followers and being rude to them if the don't treat her like a goddess, she has no problem robbing big businesses like Dunnes Stores for fun, broadcasting her sex life when she had two young children to protect, promoting plastic surgery and Botox. She can try be posh and professional but she is horrible underneath.

Reactions: 8
How much are all these trips costing her? The expenses include diesel for driving up to Dublin, stopping at Junction 14 for food, paying tolls, a night in a hotel, hair and makeup this morning, driving and parking at the studio to record a podcast, getting a tire fixed, driving back to the hotel for a second night's stay, makeup reapplied and then taking a taxi or driving to the Six O'Clock Show. There's also the cost of food and drinks, and then another return trip back to the hotel. Tomorrow, she’ll have to pay more tolls and for more diesel to drive back to Cork. I can't even imagine the total cost. Even if some of the hotel stays or makeup services are freebies and she's not disclosing them as ads, it still sounds expensive. And Brenda is also incurring similar costs for the privilege of recording the podcast and appearing on the Six O'Clock Show 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much are all these trips costing her? The expenses include diesel for driving up to Dublin, stopping at Junction 14 for food, paying tolls, a night in a hotel, hair and makeup this morning, driving and parking at the studio to record a podcast, getting a tire fixed, driving back to the hotel for a second night's stay, makeup reapplied and then taking a taxi or driving to the Six O'Clock Show. There's also the cost of food and drinks, and then another return trip back to the hotel. Tomorrow, she’ll have to pay more tolls and for more diesel to drive back to Cork. I can't even imagine the total cost. Even if some of the hotel stays or makeup services are freebies and she's not disclosing them as ads, it still sounds expensive. And Brenda is also incurring similar costs for the privilege of recording the podcast and appearing on the Six O'Clock Show 😏
Julie and Sean went on some quiz show years ago, she just wants constant attention and to get on TV I think is her ultimate goal. The late late show will be her next goal, the researchers on it really need to be informed of the true JuLie. Money is obviously no obstacle to them but I get the impression Brenda would be very frugal.

Reactions: 14
She clearly got the tan done yesterday and hasn’t washed it off. 🤮🤢 and who does she think she’s fooling ‘I’m going back now to take this makeup off and get more on’…ok Julie, if you say so!! 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
For the blocked amongst us😀
And screenshot of what my phone froze on last night😀🤣
The width of her lips she looks like the joker. I'm weak 🤡 🤣
---
She is vile, cursing like a sailor everyday, trolling her followers and being rude to them if the don't treat her like a goddess, she has no problem robbing big businesses like Dunnes Stores for fun, broadcasting her sex life when she had two young children to protect, promoting plastic surgery and Botox. She can try be posh and professional but she is horrible underneath.
Ah the sex life of a frigid make it make sense 😆

Reactions: 2
Julie and Sean went on some quiz show years ago, she just wants constant attention and to get on TV I think is her ultimate goal. The late late show will be her next goal, the researchers on it really need to be informed of the true JuLie. Money is obviously no obstacle to them but I get the impression Brenda would be very frugal.
Brenda would be on small money esp considering she pays london rent. The other one has more between the extra childrens allowance no rent and benefits

Reactions: 4
My twins are due a bottle at 6, I might take 1 for the team and throw it on in the background, it's bound to give me a laugh

Reactions: 11
Julie and Brian will get on great. They both screech and they both love to exploit their kids for financial gain and content.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.