Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was brown paper on the school books fancy? My mum used to get it from the butchers.

Reactions: 4
Genuine q. If you're on happ because of low earnings and your earnings increase above the threshold, is your happ cut off? Surely she's raking it in now.

Reactions: 8
Ah least twins got see her through tele.She touch her ear say hi to them.When is she actually going see her kids she is part time mammy

Genuine q. If you're on happ because of low earnings and your earnings increase above the threshold, is your happ cut off? Surely she's raking it in now.
It's meant to be but she meant notify them if change in circumstances

"I'll touch (tough 🙄) my ear to say hey" hahahaha oh she's bleeping M15 now? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I can't believe someone is claiming to have styled her hair, it's rotten.....I actually thought she just threw it back in a ponytail herself, not to mind the manky fringe that she's can't maintain

Reactions: 8
Wtf that can't be right 😳
It is, but the contribution you pay to the council will increase if your earnings increase, i qualified for hap a good few years ago when I was a single parent in college/part time work I used to pay €50/week to hap and then top up payment by €200 every month and when I started working full time my contributions increased to the point where I think hap was only covering €200 of my €1200 rent a month at the time, that was years ago though so it might have changed since I came off it!

Reactions: 6
She knows well Julie is filming her so has to fix her hair 🥴

• Sick
The touch your ear thing she watched someone do in im a celebrity, can't think who and it's gona annoy me til I remember 😅 any takers that remember

Reactions: 3
The touch your ear thing she watched someone do in im a celebrity, can't think who and it's gona annoy me til I remember 😅 any takers that remember
Wasn't it Marvin JLS who touched his heart? Dunno why I even know that 🤣

Reactions: 5
Vernon Kay use to touch his ear in I'm A Celeb.
---
Wasn't it Marvin JLS who touched his heart? Dunno why I even know that 🤣
Yeah you're right, he use to tap heart/top of shoulder area 4 times for his 3 kids and wife. I'm not sure how I remember this either 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.