Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears these monstrosities to get attention, she couldn’t go quietly into a party wearing a respectable outfit, I can imagine her bursting in the doors with a high pitched laugh and hideous outfit so all eyes are on her, she’s like a child negative attention is better than none

Reactions: 14
What's Julie on about that she can't spell communion to write it on the card, 10 mins before that she was able to caption the reel communion ready 🤥 The only nice thing about the dress is the colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The smrk, she probably didn't wear it, just buys horrible items for interaction

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I like the dress I’ll see myself out thanks 🤣
Makes a change not to be looking at her dangly untanned tattas 🤣 the boots are catastrophic 🤣
---
Why is does she call everything divine or stunning?? Is she blind?
---
Very limited vocabulary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so bad. It reminds me of a cape they would put on you in the hairdressers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All for a reaction ladies - all for a reaction! You could write it the day before for her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Did she just copy the model on asos?
---
I should add that I didn't click the link she put up i just did an image search. Shes not gonna get any money off me.
She looked and said ya sure girl ill treat myself sure gawd luv me, then an old man said here make sure you get the boots too. It might of been OK with trainers instead 🙈

• Haha
She looked and said ya sure girl ill treat myself sure gawd luv me, then an old man said here make sure you get the boots too. It might of been OK with trainers instead 🙈
The robin appeared then and told her Julie girl get the black too your only BEAUT -I -FIL , SO SO NICE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Years to come those kids are going to dislike her so much for ensuring they had no father figure in their life's. Fionn is angry already, just imagine what the teenage years will bring.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Years to come those kids are going to dislike her so much for ensuring they had no father figure in their life's. Fionn is angry already, just imagine what the teenage years will bring.
He’s such an annoying child but I feel sorry for him at the same time. If she doesn’t cop on he won’t have a chance at a steady future.

They’re such cheap common family . Even the brats are being reared as uneducated as her. Wasting doctors time on that brat .
---
He’s such an annoying child but I feel sorry for him at the same time. If she doesn’t cop on he won’t have a chance at a steady future.
hes Angry but it’s more they’re just spoilt brats …expelled from school and up before the courts in another few years

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She has a tik tok up of her in the hall doing the Sarah Burke special nodding dog. She is so vacant & awkward it’s quite tragic to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.