Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topsy-turvy2

God knows how these huns get beds in hospitals so fast and GP visits 😩
I rang my GP 2wks after a surgery for the check up they told me would be 3wks before sees me 🤯
And this one is getting appts for pretend "nerves"
And snotty noses.

I ended up getting infection and Dr was extremely apologetic but means jack shit then when ya see this carry on

And my surgery was what it was, not a fake thyroid removed or tits removal that dnt really look to gone.

Sorry 4 rant but this one does it ta me everytime and I only check back every so often and she rots me.

They won't be cancelled after the Leo pod bcoz there's top many like her in Irelands. She will always have a following(bog
ts removed😅😅) There will always be a clan of mothers if this caliper unfortunately

Reactions: 16

corkspill

VIP Member
I was coming on to ask what’s her secret to just turn up at a exercise class when you’re a single mam and have kids that need to be looked after… do I like just leave them asleep and run?
Don’t know one parent who can up and leave like she does. Even with both us in the house we can’t do it because we both work full time. Of course she had the ferals dropped off last night.
Shes nothing but predictable with her flight drama. Every single drama is the same. Day in day out same dry shit.

• Heart
Sorry now , but she went from Carrigaline to Douglas for a 6sm class that she should be sweating after , back to Carrigaline again, showered , make up done and she’s back up at the airport for 8 having her breakfast ???

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
Years to come those kids are going to hate her so much for ensuring they had no father figure in their life's. Fionn is angry already, just imagine what the teenage years will bring.

• Sad

Bulmers

VIP Member
They're a classy bunch, granny saying get outta the way to fionn, then saying fuck in front of them, then barfing in the kitchen sink, at least go into the loo. And yer wan videoing it all..... monkey see monkey do

• Sick

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Why does her mam need a bikini if Julie is going alone on holiday?
Because she'll be going too. All the bs about ER last night was to lay the foundation for the aul wan going. Julie wouldn't be able to cope with Air in Rows if it happened while on holiday so she quickly booked a ticket which happened to be dirt cheap just for mommy dearest and by a miracle where they're staying has space.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, the absolute hack of her. The face falling off her. Clearly on a massive comedown from the weekend. That’s what shots at 3pm will do to you Julie!
She’s had them for what, 24hrs now? And she can’t handle it? After 4 nights off in a row (that we know of). Ah fuck off with the sympathy votes Julie. 🙄

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Whoever’s taking one for the team god bless yer AIRS 🤣🤣🤣 bags not me 🤣🤣🤣 oh they’ll want to be heading up the charts now with the amateur dramatics esp after Leo 🥴🤣
Manager Boy has it on his LinkedIn that he worked on Fair City 🙈 he could get Brenda and Julie a job their acting is so good :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I actually forgot to upload the same thing. The amount of knots in her hair. Julie needs to go to spec savers 😂
About 2/3 years ago she left the child’s hair so matted that she had to get it cut up!
she blamed her mother for not brushing it once when it was clearly documented here that she hadn’t brushed the child’s hair properly in weeks!

• Wow

DamollyDollx

Her dress sense is diabolical. Someone needs to ring the fashion police. Not one outfit she wears suits the shape of her!