Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah na 🎄🎅
The dirt on her knees, is it the bad tan?
View attachment 2968365
Awful, awful awful! Although we hardly expected julie to have a wash before attending the wedding. She honestly looks like she is in costume like one of the girls in costume in the banquets in bunratty. Desperate, she never gets it right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah lads please don't tell me she's wearing any of those dresses to a wedding lol

Reactions: 6
Where’s she going in the December dress 😂😂😂😂 she spends half her week getting her hair & makeup done and still manages to look a complete state

Reactions: 9
Black velvet dress to summer wedding.This one needs hire clothes stylest instead going hairdressers and getting makeup done

Reactions: 9
I’ll give her this. With the filter and camera angles she must be so embarrassed when people see her out in real life she’s so cheap looking.

Reactions: 7
Nah I’m sorry the actual state of it. The poses. The loving herself. When we all saw the big football head on her on the telly. She’s gonna be stinking in that dress. Vile 🤢🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the fact that she thinks she's gorgeous that I find so hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone else in summery type dresses and there's ur wan in her black velvet. I mean I wouldn't be the most fashionable of people but even I have would have more style than her🤣
She is giving Ozzy Osbourne vibes lately 🦇
Screenshot_20240601_174511.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone else in summery type dresses and there's ur wan in her black velvet. I mean I wouldn't be the most fashionable of people but even I have would have more style than her🤣
Those bleeping sunglasses. She's weak for herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.