Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually went out of her way to rent that dress for a wedding in June, good jesus she's been dressing the kids in summer gear since April and now she's wearing winter stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus, if you had a field full of mickeys, you wouldn't let her look over the wall at them. The teeth... she has destroyed herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought it was strange they didn't say they record in the 2 johnnies studio when they had the opportunity to show off and plug themselves on the 6oc show

Reactions: 7
Something must have happened with the Johnnies because they had a big album launch in Cork the night Julie went to Dublin on her todd. Not only did neither of them go they gave no mention of the new album. They were flat out posting about them there for a while but were too “ friget ” to tag them remember 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
What happened on Julie's date that she used to plug vavavooms dresses 🤥

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh feck I absolutely adore the dress she had on for the wedding what has happened to me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
One of these days she will be caught and I can't wait for it. She's a pitiful excuse for a woman and mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here is a good laugh for everyone, the amateur dramatics and desperation for people to listen is unmatched as Keith (Sarah Burke's fella) would say :sleep: :p What Paul B from Virgin media allegedly said was way worse, why doesn't she name and shame him? Didn't think Brendan would let a message worry her but then again she got very offended over the pink horsey runners 🐎 🐩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is a good laugh for everyone, the amateur dramatics and desperation for people to listen is unmatched as Keith (Sarah Burke's fella) would say :sleep: :p What Paul B from Virgin media allegedly said was way worse, why doesn't she name and shame him? Didn't think Brendan would let a message worry her but then again she got very offended over the pink horsey runners 🐎 🐩
View attachment 2970439
🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 probably sending themselves messages to create some sort of content

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.