Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was first dates, don't they always film during the summer? Wouldn't surprise me if she's applied for it for podcast content/followers but I'm pretty sure there's some clause on keeping quiet til it airs.

I can't imagine her being allowed on live TV either, surely producers have watched her insta stories and heard the foul mouth on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The drama over the spot 🀣 you couldn’t even see it! But then again she was filtered so much she had a Voldemort nose! πŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SMS on yesterday again with the shade about dropping the kids going to activities!! 🀣 I just wish she’d speak faster as her stories take forever and I skip through for the β˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brenda getting her hair and makeup done and now on the way to Dublin. She posted yesterday that they are recording an episode of the pod today.

Reactions: 5
Brenda getting her hair and makeup done and now on the way to Dublin. She posted yesterday that they are recording an episode of the pod today.
They haven't recorded in Tipp for 4/5 weeks. They waste so much fuel, air miles and time travelling for a 40 minute episode. What a waste.

Reactions: 10
They haven't recorded in Tipp for 4/5 weeks. They waste so much fuel, air miles and time travelling for a 40 minute episode. What a waste.
Between that and all the fast fashion fake tan and make up these two are environmental disasters 🀣 catastrophic as she’d say herself πŸ₯΄πŸ€£

Reactions: 11
How stupid Brenda driving up a few hours after Julie. Brenda has a tv emoji on her post as well. They love leaving a trail of stale breadcrumbs or in Julie's case a trail of her snakeskin 🐍

Reactions: 7
So no need for julie to head to dublin last night , just another excuse not to have her kids

Reactions: 16
The state of Droolie with the same shirt she had on all day yesterday and wearing it again today and it covered in stains πŸ˜‚

1000005747.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So tv is basically the clips of the podcast that get released???
Edited to add Where's the rumour come from they in 2fm??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they travel to different studios all the time? Do they give the first session free? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and they change to avoid the cost? They aren’t fooling anyone with looking in demand and busy, it’s the total opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So tv is basically the clips of the podcast that get released???
Edited to add Where's the rumour come from they in 2fm??
There is no rumour πŸ€₯ πŸ€₯ πŸ€₯ πŸ€₯
Also seen Brenda had up during the week that a follower sent her a screen grab of €115 worth of products that the person allegedly bought using her code, they weren't even checked out or no delivery charges. So obvious it wasn't real and a ploy to do an AD

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Show tonight? Six o clock show maybe with that other dose BDG? Baggsy not me watching it if it is🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.