Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn't show the puncture Jules it didn't happen. Stop lying you look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh cringe! The hack of them and Brian dowling together! My Airs!!!!! I can hear the screeching from here! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Comments are turned off, they must be afraid of backlash 🤪 🐩 🎙 :sick: :alien: 💀 the Dunnes Stores thief and the sober mad bastard 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Be great if someone posted the video or link to when this woman was on holidays and her son broke his collarbone but she kept drinking for 3 days and ignored him before going to a pharmacist, and then gave out about that person as they wouldn't give medicine and told her to bring him to a doctor.
I'm sure they'd find that interesting?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Was it the her.ie thing she looked like a deer caught in headlights??? 🤣🤣
Yes 2 years ago she was on a panel and didn't take the advice of the expert. Fast forward a couple of years and we had feral gate, people have a bad opinion of the twins because of what their mother shares of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The outfit with the big sleeves thinking she’s the next ivana trump 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’ll be riding up her hole as she sits on the tv set

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.