Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a fight to the death between herself & Sue Dan House to see who is the biggest fashion victim online πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the state of the 2 of them β€˜modelling’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I understand she gets those pieces for free or heavily discounted but my word she has atrocious taste in clothing! A travesty.

Reactions: 11
Podcast is struggling since the Leo debacle. Was released Monday and still not in top ten episodes this week. Left on Read is 50 odd in the podcast chart.You'd wonder how many times Jules/Brenda/ Boy manager listen to the pod during the week to get it into the top tenπŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Podcast is struggling since the Leo debacle. Was released Monday and still not in top ten episodes this week. Left on Read is 50 odd in the podcast chart.You'd wonder how many times Jules/Brenda/ Boy manager listen to the pod during the week to get it into the top tenπŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Wow just had a look at the podcast charts, number 54 😳 The Leo episode did a huge amount of damage to them, the pair of dopes anyway. They definitely don't know their audience that's for sure

Reactions: 18
Anyone else delighted to see that the podcast is struggling . Along with poor ticket sales they must both be freaking out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hopefully things are over for her insta Hun "career".
Wonder what made up bullshit drama Droolie will come out with to try get some attention πŸ€” baby daddy lies/ drama is overdue

Reactions: 7
Hopefully things are over for her insta Hun "career".
Wonder what made up bullshit drama Droolie will come out with to try get some attention πŸ€” baby daddy lies/ drama is overdue
Ah give it a month or two after this alleged date and shur Auntie Mary will be late don't ya knowπŸ™„πŸ˜€
Got the hair washed and blowdried yesterday and off getting it done today again. Flat out working alrightπŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend who loves the Rubber Johnnys just told me they are in Cork. She might be on the lookout in the boob tube and Life of Brian sandals , or maybe the Destressed Denim and the new gruaig 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
She filters herslef and her hair colour so much I don't know if this today's hairdresser trip, yesterdays trip or from gawd knows when. Just came up on her tagged posts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.