Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he was ‘discharged’ 3 times she should just go back to whoever he saw because going through the gp makes no sense!! Speech therapy is all about doing the work at home with your child no matter if you go public or private.

Reactions: 14
Even if he was ‘discharged’ 3 times she should just go back to whoever he saw because going through the gp makes no sense!! Speech therapy is all about doing the work at home with your child no matter if you go public or private.
How could Irelands top podcaster and influenza do the work at home, she is far too busy travelling to record 40 minutes and making up story boards for content🙈

Reactions: 6
Is today the first time it's been mentioned that Fionn has been attending an audiologist? Is she trying to imply that some of his speech and language problems are due to a hearing impairment?

Reactions: 12
Save yourself an appointment Jules, you're just thick stupid where reading, writing and spelling are concerned

Reactions: 11
My smallest goes to speech and language has done for a number of years . Initially was offered 6 sessions by hse and when they were up the therapist gave us a break and gave us more appointments and assessments . She has done this for at least 3 years we see her for a stint every year. He has come on leaps and bounds but it’s the work as parents that helps the therapist essentially teaches us how to help him obvs does some work with the child but I can guarantee Julie doesn’t do the work at home with him so it’s never gonna change.
I don’t think she went at all if she has to fill forms. As someone said above if she was linked in already you would ring that person unless she is getting him referred to another service ie asd assesment . She would only love to add the domicillary payment to her list.

Reactions: 21
She doesn't bother to manage his asthma so not a hope she does speech therapy with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Jesse drama is the main one we are waiting on now, you’d think with all the time on her hands, she’d have the creativity think up some new topics
Maybe he's the one she has the situationship with 😉😂

Reactions: 2
There’s a difference between dyslexic and illiterate Julie you dose of shite!!! You’re just as thick as a ditch.

Reactions: 17
There's nothing wrong with her literacy skills when she is attacking people with traveller- style calling out..

Reactions: 16
She doesn't bother to manage his asthma so not a hope she does speech therapy with him.
The way she is so complacent about Fionns asthma is frightening and really angers me. I don't think she realises how fatal mismanaged asthma can be.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.