Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quick live on tiktok. Two comments mentioned pod. One asked what Leo was like. She just said pod was out at 6am and can judge yer selves because if she says anything she'll just get abuse so shes better off zipping it. Noone forcing people to listen to it according to her. Heading London next week to record pod. Heading on hols in couple of weeks. Spent most of her time pouting and preening at herself in phone. Wouldn't even say there was 20 comments on that live but she was only on for about 5 mins
Just looked and the podcast tiktok is taken down. Nobody was looking at it or commenting on it this morning when I seen it so must of been embarrassed and removed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just looked and the podcast tiktok is taken down. Nobody was looking at it or commenting on it this morning when I seen it so must of been embarrassed and removed it.
They were obviously getting abused in their dms. The backlash is definitely getting to them. I’d genuinely be mortified if I did an interview with the ex leader of this country and was asking those questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I questioned her last week about the interview, got horrible messages back from her and blocked! She is such a nasty person, I am glad I cant see her stories anymore tbh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
And she’d rather repeat her Monday routine over and over again & pesto pasta & tomato pasta drivel than face the elephant in the room. I’d face plant her into the green pesto anyway if she was beside me as I’m that sick of hearing her repeat herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
B&J are probably hoping newspapers pick up on the podcast and do articles on it. Eohgan is probably busy sending emails as we speak hoping some rag will bite.

Reactions: 6
Her cooking skills are at the same level of trishas Transformation. Super basic amd probably tasteless.

Reactions: 2
The reason she hasn’t lost any followers is because she went on a buying spree this morning. Sad horrible woman
If anybody missed all Julie's new followers that miraculously appeared after people said they were unfollowing her.

Reactions: 6
I questioned her last week about the interview, got horrible messages back from her and blocked! She is such a nasty person, I am glad I cant see her stories anymore tbh
Show the message what she said back if you don’t mind

Reactions: 1
She won’t address the elephant in the room and would rather give us the same boring spiel we get every Monday. I’d say she is buying followers to beat the band

Reactions: 11
She was back on live just there. Apparently she got loads of messages on insta as to how great the episode today is. So nice to know about Leo from leinster than Leo the politician🙄 she's not qualified to do a hard hitting interview in any way. Heading to Dubai end of Yr. Didn't get her flight money back but changed them.

Reactions: 9
She was back on live just there. Apparently she got loads of messages on insta as to how great the episode today is. So nice to know about Leo from leinster than Leo the politician🙄 she's not qualified to do a hard hitting interview in any way. Heading to Dubai end of Yr. Didn't get her flight money back but changed them.
She’s rattled and not bothering to address it on stories because she knows she will get more hate. She’s also not qualified to interview bereaving relatives but that’s never stopped her. She’ll try and think of any excuse to spin this.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.