Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh they have a new post on the left on read page and the comments have been left on....I wonder for how long 🤔 hope they get the same negativity they got the other day

Reactions: 5
oh they have a new post on the left on read page and the comments have been left on....I wonder for how long 🤔 hope they get the same negativity they got the other day
I wonder will they actually get a lot of audience for this podcast. A hate listen nearly. I won't listen because someone done God's work and put in the transcripts 🤣 but if I didn't see them I probably would have listened. So it will all prob work in their favour

Reactions: 4
Someone must be deleting bad comments on that post as they all can't wait to listen bar about three of them🙄

Reactions: 7
Someone must be deleting bad comments on that post as they all can't wait to listen bar about three of them🙄
I think you’re able to put a filter on comments so that certain comments with certain words won’t be visible to other viewers. I could be mistaken but no doubt they’ve done something like this.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t Leo mid 40’s? How is his teenage gay life relevant? It would be better to focus on the homophobia he experienced while in office and the rise of it in Ireland since 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t Leo mid 40’s? How is his teenage gay life relevant? It would be better to focus on the homophobia he experienced while in office and the rise of it in Ireland since 2020
It actually looks like they are taking the piss out of him and making a fool of him. It's nobody's business if he kissed a girl, he didn't offer that up himself they actually asked him.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think you’re able to put a filter on comments so that certain comments with certain words won’t be visible to other viewers. I could be mistaken but no doubt they’ve done something like this.
Definitely filtering the comments. Seen something similar on Arthur Gouroulians posts this week posting baby Blake in swimwear on holidays and looks like all negative comments filtered out.

Reactions: 11
Julie fucked up her ,prerecords 😂😂watch the hours on her story and she going to the match in Macroom and then she home all in the same time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It actually looks like they are taking the piss out of him and making a fool of him. It's nobody's business if he kissed a girl, he didn't offer that up himself they actually asked him.
Wonder would she ask her brother Sean the same questions?

Reactions: 10
She’s too busy pretending he’s straight 😂😂 Julie is so ignorant I’d bet my life on her being homophobic behind closed doors
Ohh definitely, it’s not the manly thing to do to come out to his family, Fuinneog will be the same, he’s very feminite too 😂😂😂 Wonder what Sean identifies as, They/them, he/she. He’s definitely transitioning into Shauna. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ohh definitely, it’s not the manly thing to do to come out to his family, Fuinneog will be the same, he’s very feminite too 😂😂😂 Wonder what Sean identifies as, They/them, he/she. He’s definitely transitioning into Shauna. 😂😂
Sean’s a gowl, he comes across as a simpleton

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No comments on her tiktok about the pod. She must have them turned off as at least one sheep would normally have commented by now.

Reactions: 2
No comments on her tiktok about the pod. She must have them turned off as at least one sheep would normally have commented by now.
Definitely deleting comments on her instagram page. Some comments gone since last night

Reactions: 4
Definitely deleting comments on her instagram page. Some comments gone since last night
They are, I was reading comments when it first went up and the comments where more questioning why and saying they wouldn’t listen. Now it’s all positive with one or two complaining. Think they’ll leave up a few to make it look like they’re not deleting anything.
---
Liz reaney has entered the chat
I’m not a fan of Liz but she hit the nail on the head. BUT I wouldn’t agree about the part about Mary Lou… everything else tho was spot on. Like that interview was shocking from the transcripts I slapped up. I would of kept it down and pretended it never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Brenda was actually very aggressive asking Leo had he girlfriends. Imagine if she was asked was she gay or bi-sexual or as someone said here if Sean was probed on his sexuality. Leo fingering the plastic bottle in the clip 🙈 he obviously was uncomfortable being there.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brenda was actually very aggressive asking Leo had he girlfriends. Imagine if she was asked was she gay or bi-sexual or as someone said here if Sean was probed on his sexuality. Leo fingering the plastic bottle in the clip 🙈 he obviously was uncomfortable being there.

View attachment 2932442
Exactly imagine Brenda was gay and a man interviewing her was asking if she’d been with men etc, there would be uproar. As I’ve already said Leo being gay is not something new and it’s not really relevant to anything in 2024. Of all things they could have asked him since he has leader of the country from 2017 onwards, the best they could come up with was sandwich wrappers and if he had girlfriends. I don’t agree with everything Liz said but I do think they have lost a huge amount of respect from the scummy mummy’s.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.