Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always a set up from the get go. Either Julie got them free or got paid for that fake fiasco. She put more effort into that ad than one she probably gets paid hundreds for.
Plus julie was upping her engagement by having 3k comments on a post, she was being sneaky as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s simple though because usually when they say “ comment x and il send you y ” it’s automated so you don’t have to answer anyone. Thicko as usual trying to be clever but they haven’t a brain cell between them 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d say he’d face is raw from wearing that cheap shite BPerfect MRS make up all weekend. She’ll be like Rudolph for the week with her inflamed dermatitis.

Attachments

FFS she could have rinsed out the childs jersey in the sink yesterday for his match today. They are tge things kids remember.

Reactions: 5
Rings a bell, I do remember a rant of some sort now you say it.
Yup you're right, that one was blonde at the time. I remember her walking down the street on a big rant about Burps.

Burps and Joolie seem to have the same(ish) circle, how are they not besties 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Leo Podcast is taken down from what I can see!
Stop 😂was it accidentally uploaded early or something? I said it earlier but we didn’t I’ll never ever hear this podcast referenced again

• Haha
Stop was it accidentally uploaded early or something? I said it earlier but we didn’t I’ll never ever hear this podcast referenced again
ya I’ve a feeling it was uploaded by accident, few sound issues in the little big of it I listened to so I was thinking that too 🤣

ya I’ve a feeling it was uploaded by accident, few sound issues in the little big of it I listened to so I was thinking that too 🤣
They must have been having a read here and saw that we uploaded the entire transcript 😅 the whole thing has been a disaster from start to finish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it is at least the transcripts I uploaded can live on forever on tattle 😂😂
---
Just checked, it is gone 😂😂😂 I’m glad now I trigger a migraine just to let you all know what was said 😂😂😂
Reminds me of the Bewitched song, Blame it on the Pomeranian 🐩 (weatherman) 🎶🎙They took it down out of embarrassment for saying Leo should get a pom ⚰💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brenda: my dad would have loved today, to see Cork win.
Julie: My dad would have loved this win for Cork today.

Using death for content really annoys me.

Reactions: 21
Could you be anymore scarlet for the two of these slow cunts? So unprofessional, immature and reek of POV with the worst interviewing skills ever. This will be their downfall, the whole country is laughing at them. Please someone share the transcripts to Ma’s for all to see ahead of the release tomorrow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't 🙈 they will all be a laughing stock if it goes out AGAIN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The one who owns that diva’s clothing place had a big fall out with Sarah Burke years ago if I’m remembering right? She used to be on Sarah’s sw social team & then Sarah accused her of copying her 😂😂
Ya aimee. She has a hut in guarranabraher behind stylez. Was she meant to go for sw leader role and Sarah blocked it. Or something like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.