Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

I can't get over Eoghan. He has shared the competition 3 times in less than 24 hours. It doesn't look good for Julie as each time you see it, it has her name and face plastered all over it and it looks like she is only interested in gaining followers at a time when Brenda's father has just passed away.

440709304_1654152838725105_1263238175673246079_n.jpg

440708686_981690230629739_1340547427721533624_n.jpg

---
When were the shows meant to be?
17th, 18th and 24th May.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Great to see Revenue watching these influencers & start auditing them. It’s crazy what they’re getting away with and not declaring but yet someone for example James Kavanagh can walk into a bank & get a mortgage on his own for €360,000. Hopefully they audit Julie soon as the lifestyle she’s currently living beggars belief.
Oh are you able to tell us which account this is 😍

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Yeah she said that a while back on a live. Brenda going for a week and Julie just going for the weekend. Thought she originally said Thursday to Monday though. Probably getting rid of twinnies Wednesday was what she meant.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Nope Jules its Cork up to Portlaoise and down to Tralee the following week. Its a whole 3 shows not a tour🙄

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
I agree, Brenda has chosen to share her father's passing publicly even quickly posting about it afterwards. Everyone grieves differently and if that's how she wants to deal with it that's fair enough. But in comparison Brenda's sister, who has a significant Instagram following of nearly 2,500, opted to keep her father's passing private.
If Brenda and Julie were to do a podcast discussing their experiences with grieving a parent and sharing their stories, it could likely attract a lot of interest. People might be curious about the circumstances surrounding Brenda's father's passing, where was she when she found out, had she reached Dubai etc. As morbid as it sounds the Irish have a bit of an obsession with people passing away, reading rip.ie and listening to death notices on the local radio station.
Foxy, everything you said I was thinking. The late late show isn't as bad recently but it used to be the biggest hub going for death stories and I probably would have a morbid curiosity myself even with a lot of sadness in my family over the years.

Justcarol84

No one Actually believes she’s going to Dubai? Must missed that on her stories. I think ye got too much sun over the weekend to believe that hammy mouth piss smelling child neglecting tramp 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😂😂😂
I don't believe for one second ages going to Dubai! Not a hope 🤣

Jg86

VIP Member
That bald spot is coming along nicely. So much for those freebie oxygen treatments! Hair looks fried too.
Like everything in her life, it's just all gone to shit. She's never going to be what she wants to be , a recognisable household name .

Reactions: 2

Topsy-turvy2

Were they expensive? I always had awful teeth over soft enamel or something. But kids have ruined them, all my back ones are crumbling and I've already got a few false ones on a crown. I'd prefer to have my own shirty ones than the horses teeth looking like Julie or Mrs makeup.
But they just veneers and bridge.
Crowns are more.

If you do your research right there is some really good dentists in Turkey, its only "cheap" to us because there wage etc is much less than here. If you get the research right you'll be in better hands than your own dentist but took me 4yrs ta finally go with who I went with watched the work like hawk for ages before got the guts.

• Heart
Reactions: 2