Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
What's the average new build price in cork
I assume she would get the first time buyers grant from.her prsi which nearly covers the deposit of a new build

Reactions: 2

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Is she staying in seans for the night? Looks like she has jammies on her in that latest story.

mags20

How will Brenda host the shows in Cork, Tralee and Portlaoise so soon after burying her father, they will have to be cancelled or postponed. It looked bad with her being a recovering alcoholic but would look worse doing the shows in a few short weeks. The show must go on attitude if they don't could lead her back to drink and xanax.
Give her at least a week to make this decision. We know Brenda needs to keep busy though so she might not want any time off

#transparency

VIP Member
Loads of spare change beside her in the car, more lies

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Was she on tiktok live? I'm out watching a play and thought I caught a notification on my phone?

iwokelikethis

I was thinking the same, both my sister and friend had thyroid ops and both have scars, even though they looked after them properly, she hasn't a mark on her, there should be a raw scar so soon after it
I had it done myself which is why i wondered..

I was asking my partner and someone he knew moved from one parent to a DCA payment and apparently that is most common. Hard to know what she will do but I’ve no doubt she has it figured out.
You can’t move from one parent to dca . Dca is a monthly payment not weekly , you are entitled to one parent family if in receipt of DCA for a child until that child turns 16 though

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Usually on the instructions it says line the tray though 😂😂😂
I don’t know I never used those packets I bake a lot from scratch. But i know loads who don’t bake they wouldn’t even have grease proof paper 🤣 like you could grease a regular baking sheet if you didn’t have any but that’s a crisper sheet she used 🤣

Reactions: 1

Noseymc123

VIP Member
If getting domiciliary for kids she is entitled toll 16 if not they move her to job seekers and can work 2 days a week.

Alucia

VIP Member
I hope they didn't subject the poor father to videos of the strippers, can't imagine he would approve of that.

Screenshot_20240425_194038_com.android.chrome_edit_22049303811739.jpg

She'd only get dca if she was caring for a child with additional needs. You dont move from one payment to dca. If you get dca then you can apply for carers but again thats for someone with additional needs.
I remember years ago people here thinking she was getting it for fionn but i cant remember what condition it was he had. If she does have carers she would already get dca and she'll stay on that payment with her one parent family payment so nothing will change when he turns 7. But those payments can be reviewed at any time.