Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re fiddling the system their whole lives. The Merry Widow is doing it for years. On Julie’s earnings she shouldn’t qualify for any benefits bar her children’s allowance but yet all these means tested payments she qualifies for so there’s no way they know what she is earning. I’ll keep reporting her weekly until Revenue and the DSP finally investigate her. She’s not declaring her means & I’d nearly be certain her part time job is after school collections from her cousins crèche so she’s going through the books to qualify for working family payment or FIS. The Merry Widow is definitely after Disability or Invalidity pension & once approved the other one will try get carers benefit for her.
---
I’m telling ye go onto MyGov and keep reporting Julie, it can be done anonymously and we have her address in Wrenville and they’ll eventually catch up with her too and investigate her for benefit fraud & tax evasion as no way she’s under the means allowed. About time these influencers got investigated.
The mother more than likely in receipt of a widow pension

Reactions: 1
No I don’t mean move I just mean she can apply. She definitely spoke before about some additional needs I just didn’t follow her enough to know what it is or remember. I just know she will 100% have a plan for when it ends.
---
Back advertising cbd pills and drinks. Why didn’t she take them a few weeks ago instead of going to doctor?
If she has carers then it doesnt end unless its reviewed. Dca stops at 16 so she'd have a good few years left of that. Tbh i dont think shes the type to worry about the future. She spends money like theres no tomorrow.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Sorry prob asked loads before, how do we know she’s on the ❄? I haven’t a clue about signs etc never went near any drug and none of my friends would be into it, so maybe I’m too naive to spot it

Jg86

VIP Member
I still think she's going through perimenopause and her lifestyle is fast forwarding it even more.

Foxy Roxy

Just saw Julies reel about being annoyed with someone for commenting 👍 instead of a ❤

Imagine how annoyed she’d be if they ‘forgot’ to acknowledge a completed marathon 🤣
Julie didn't post anything on her stories about Brenda but she did comment under her reel

Screenshot_20240422-004852_Instagram~2.jpg

Alucia

VIP Member
90 euro for the blow dry. Pregnancy test the usual craic. New venture a running club and Julie got a pedicure the girl cut off her cuticle blood everywhere the usual shite and she only got 9 toes painted. Talking about would they do the podcast without each other so maybe Julie miffed. Julie brought her a small cake. Had planned on meeting her at the airport with the twins banners and balloons for five years sober but then she just didn't bother and Julie was late picking Brenda up at arrivals.
Thank you, same drama different day :cool:

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Yeah it’s Cloud accountants Ireland, he’s an accountant & Tax adviser.
---
Funeral is on today at 12 today in Ballydesmond. No doubt Droolie is on the lash all weekend & Chuckies dumped on the Merry Widow. Droolie didn’t go into mourning like this for her own father.
The chuckies hahahahahah

• Haha