Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Has she ever been to a spin class before? Because the way she is going on you would think she it is her first time.

Reactions: 3

Jellybb

VIP Member
Worth a watch ?

Sittin down now .. was gonna start what Jennifer did..

What is that reel like .?... omg .. Sure gawd luv her staying the second night, the poor thing never gets a break 🙄
There are 7 episodes all half hour-40mins. It’s a true story, it’s funny and as disturbing as fuck. 10/10. Watch it. I don’t think Julie would understand it tbh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sat Back Watching 👀

Why is Brenda sneering at this person and sneakily filming her, she is always making fun of people, she is the biggest clown with her horse hoof runners
View attachment 2881209
Because she's a muppet and knowing London like the back of my hand plenty of people do it, she's trying to be a full time mad b@st@rd like 🤤 lie. Knowing full well how life and people are over there she wouldn't be well liked hence all her flights home 🤣
---
Miriam Mullins got engaged, another one bites the dust in the gang, Julie and Brenda the only singletons left
Hence the hen night couldn't even be happy for her so called friend 🤣
---
It's Julie she's showing 😂
She must of forgot to wash the spray tan again 🤣

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Checked Cork I still can buy 20 tickets. Its get people to buy.Then it be we can sell more tickets for cork we managed to get more numbers.

Rebel in the Kingdom

Could you imagine Julie people actually go weekends/nights away with and without kids/Thursdays without a "couple" of drinks too 🤦
Don't get me wrong I know how to have a good time but I can go out for a night or stay in a hotel and say no too

Hunzosrus

It just shows how little she cares about the ferals, when she reckons after a few drinks, it's a case of "what kids?!"

Heidi88

VIP Member
Tracie is a friend of Julie's for years, I'm not sure but maybe even a childhood friend. She spent thousands on ivf using a sperm donor. She had her girl/boy twins summertime last year. Herself and her twins live with her parents, her sister and her niece who is maybe around 10. Her parents house looks relatively small, they all must be living on top of each other . She works in childcare and is going back to work when the twins are 1 as she can't get a place in the creche before then. She is in a relationship and he has his own kids from a previous relationship. She has embryos left and said previously she would still use the sperm donors sperm if she wanted more children in the future instead of having a child with her partner.
I have seen that she is fond of going out drinking but shocked about drinking vodka weekday evenings.
Did she have the partner when she started IVF? Bit odd that in the future she would use donor sperm rather than having a child with her partner.

Addd

VIP Member
Jesus is that Sabrina hill? She looks so different from what I remember her looking like. I haven’t followed her in years. I genuinely didn’t recognise her

Heidi77

VIP Member
Ah that explains the silence. She’s probably been on the phone all day trying to get a refund for her flight to Dubai. That’s all would worry Droolie. No doubt the Merry Widow will still be landed with the ferals for the weekend as she’ll be in mourning….over her cancelled wknd in Dubai.
I wonder will she be able to get a refund?