Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said duck 9 times in that last clip which was 30 seconds. She’s a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s angling for a free membership with district. She said she joined 6 months ago and didn’t use it, now she’s in and out every day doing classes etc because her 6 month membership is probably nearly up.

Reactions: 9
Jeez they did her dirty with the hair. I cant believe she’s so desperate she tried to get highlights 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Away for the weekend? Julie walking back in the door on a Wednesday is not going away for the weekend.

Reactions: 5
Lol at Supermom giving the digs about not a lot of truths on Insta and the photoshopping and filtering & just because you take a picture of weights doesn’t mean you actually do it, how shallow they’re gone. Keep it real Theresa! 👏😂

Reactions: 13
Julie, what a day to be alive and Brenda's father not even a week dead. I don't know why she went into mourning last week for days.

Reactions: 12
When I come out from a spinning class my face is beetroot red and I’m sweating so much I have to shower straight away at home, hair and all. She is either not doing it right or is a manky yoke and didn’t wash. Probably both tbh

Reactions: 16
When I come out from a spinning class my face is beetroot red and I’m sweating so much I have to shower straight away at home, hair and all. She is either not doing it right or is a manky yoke and didn’t wash. Probably both tbh
She just sat on a bike

Reactions: 6
Just imagine if she decided to give talks to young people or anyone.
She's getting worse and worse as the days go by.

Reactions: 6
She’s well able to not curse when it suits her though. Doing her Ads with the fake posh voice etc. she plays it up for the scummy mummies for sure. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she expects people to believe she has an actual job outside instagram. She's on so much and telling instagram everything about her day that it makes no sense. There's no time for a shift. Or if she does by any miracle have a job if I was her employer I'd be super pissed off at all the phone use. Also how did nobody come across her working etc. We're not stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In fairness tattle and the general public could kill her dream of a mortage
She's feckless
Laughable that she would consider a mortage
How relevant a question came in about fiancess and next breath a meeting with a mortage broker
A mortage is not impossible to get if you save put your head down and look after your income

My nephew is 22 he won't even tap his card in a pub because he said it looks bad if the banks look over his statements and he's tapping in a pub for drinks

Lol this one
Holidays teeth foreign surgery's flights car on tick hotels shopping sprees pubs restaurants botox hair appointment nail appoitments hopping into the credit union all the time and I persume on the social because of her basically free gaff

Is it spril 1st tomorrow or may 1st

Reactions: 10
If she is going to meet a mortgage broker, she would want to prepared for some hard home truths and for that person to laugh in her face.
Why do all these influencer wannabes think they can get a mortgage with zero effort or sacrifice.

Reactions: 9
Is she actually for real?? She’s out spending morning, noon and night. Drinking herself into an oblivion at least 4/7 nights a week, deffo on the ❄ and is always eating out and getting take out coffees. I’d say she hasn’t a penny put away either. She’s the only single mother I know who has more disposable income than most households with both people working 40+ hours a week. Edit to say - she’s still triggered about Sean getting his mortgage it seems. No way will any bank touch off her imo

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she expects people to believe she has an actual job outside instagram. She's on so much and telling instagram everything about her day that it makes no sense. There's no time for a shift. Or if she does by any miracle have a job if I was her employer I'd be super pissed off at all the phone use. Also how did nobody come across her working etc. We're not stupid!
What’s this job she speaks of? I always thought it was the social media/digital marketing/content creation/TikTok video making/doing paid ads for products and clothes and running fake competitions. The podcast. The live shows, all of that takes up a lot of hours and appears to generate a massive income. That is a job but is there some other job?

Reactions: 4
Plenty of people live on their own and have a single income (myself included). But most normal people save so they have something to fall back on.

She is such a liar...she is just keeping her head above water financially (apparently) but she has so much unnecessary spending!

Reactions: 13
Is she actually for real?? She’s out spending morning, noon and night. Drinking herself into an oblivion at least 4/7 nights a week, deffo on the ❄ and is always eating out and getting take out coffees. I’d say she hasn’t a penny put away either. She’s the only single mother I know who has more disposable income than most households with both people working 40+ hours a week. Edit to say - she’s still triggered about Sean getting his mortgage it seems. No way will any bank touch off her imo
Why do people think she’s on the ❄? Not something I do myself so it’s not something I’m good at recognising. Although I do get that it’s everywhere and she does spend a lot of time in pubs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.