Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to the latest podcast. Important issues which impact women were discussed with Sabrina. Sabrina came across well and articulate. Brenda is empathetic, strikes the right tone and carries the podcast. Julie isn't suited to these more serious topics as she lacks the self awareness when to ask questions and doesn't engage in active listening. Julie would do well in listening to more interview style podcasts (Laura Dowling) which are more conversational and get the most out of the guest rather that asking insensitive questions such as being taken to the hospital in an ambulance post suicide attempt. Also, more appropriate research on the podcast topics would enhance the conversation with guests. They have a good platform for women!
They don't care about women they only care about getting into the top 10 of the charts and the people who listen probably don't care about more serious topics. Just drinking and strippers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Off out Saturday again for a bottomless brunch . My wan is 18 and i dont get out as much as her and her with 6 year old twins.#aloneparenting

#filteredtafuck
Same. I wouldn’t have the money to do a quarter of what she does.
the state of the filters with the big alien head on her. Would she go away like. How does she think that’s better than the Desperate Dan head ffs 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s genuinely out more than she’s in. She must have money to burn, what is she gonna do when all this comes to halt? Her account is already far more boring than it used to be. She’s in for some land when the insta gravy train comes to a halt.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember or have the video of her pretending to be in a mental hospital and see your bestie or something . So how she can sit through that podcast when she made fun of people in that situation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember or have the video of her pretending to be in a mental hospital and see your bestie or something . So how she can sit through that podcast when she made fun of people in that situation
This one is in the Wiki?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And I bet that bottomless brunch was booked long before the Dubai weekend. Is it just a given now that Paula has those kids 4 days a week? Hope she is getting her cut of the children's allowance. But remember girls, life is short - dump the kids, buy the shoes, book the holiday.

Reactions: 20
Dinner on nice and early. Must be another day of primping and preening. Would suit her better to stay home and sort the pigsty🐷

Reactions: 10
And I bet that bottomless brunch was booked long before the Dubai weekend. Is it just a given now that Paula has those kids 4 days a week? Hope she is getting her cut of the children's allowance. But remember girls, life is short - dump the kids, buy the shoes, book the holiday.
Her children's allowance is higher too it's 210 per twin instead of 140

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s actually mentally deranged, the latest reel of her laughing her head off that she didn’t have enough diesel… that was literally a few hrs after her “best friends” dad’s funeral… like wtf if it was my best friends dad who had passed away I would devastated…

Reactions: 19
Highly doubt she even had those kids yesterday no sign of them and then a prerecorded story this morning of the steamer, sure Monday erin Rose has irish dancing by the mothers house she they stay there and paula brings them to school on Tuesdays just like the day she was caught out when paula had a crash at the school

Reactions: 13
This one is in the Wiki?
Amazing she had the nerve to interview people like Sabrina but has done things like this. She has zero shame.
Shes speaking about her make up as well fully admitting she just goes to bed with the make up on like people are saying here for weeks.

Reactions: 7
Amazing she had the nerve to interview people like Sabrina but has done things like this. She has zero shame.
Shes speaking about her make up as well fully admitting she just goes to bed with the make up on like people are saying here for weeks.
Julie is way too uneducated and uninformed to be interviewing anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Droolie must be getting no free gym membership/ classes etc. No more has been seen of the equopment she had in the pig style

Wouldnt you love to be able to go to a spinning class on a regular Tuesday morning! Like most people I have to fit going to the gym in the evening after work. If I had Julie's job I'd be a size 6 with all the gym I'd be able to do!

Quick add it to the bio
Julie you are now officially
A full-time mad bastard

Like not turning the diall up in spinning is a full-time mad bastard thing to do.

Ya bug mad yolk ya 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take a shot every time she says fuckin’ in a 10 second story.. you’d be drunk 🥴

Julie no one in the class or even the instructor could care less if you don’t put up the resistance, everyone does their own thing, it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference you’re only kidding yourself.. she’s been out of school about 20 years but still has the school girl attitude.. cringe

Reactions: 22
Her language. She is just a foul mouthed dirty skank. How does anyone think this is “content”. She’s vile.

Reactions: 16
Has she ever been to a spin class before? Because the way she is going on you would think she it is her first time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.