Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of the podcast this week which I posted over on Sabrina's page

They referred to themselves as the Queen of Cork 😐

Sabrina is fine with showing Robin and doesnt thino there is a security/safety issue. She doesnt understand why people put emojis over their face (definite dig at Sandra). Julie said she loves sharing the twins everyday.

Sabrina never gets mesages criticising her parenting. She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why she doesnt get those sort of messages.

Sabrina thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said Sabrina was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. Sabrina says we are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🤣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

Sabrina says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired a 🤣 I expect some unfair dismissal claims in her future! Also from people on here a lot of her employees hated Sabrina and said she was awful manager. (Side note - I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a witch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department). Sabrina wants this sort of trolling/nasty comments to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🤣

She thinks for people over 30 that they are gone beyond "be kind" and it is psychological.

When Aaron was 3 or 4 months she made an attempt on her life. She was in intensive care afterwards. Aaron woke and her parents heard and found her. She felt she was a burden. She said comments like "oh are you pregnant, are you with the father still" affected her during pregnancy. She said her parents were great "but she still had to rear him"

She did CBT and said she wouldnt be the person or leader she is today without it. She said she wouldnt have the businesses she has without it. What businesses? She has a hairdressing place!

One thing I forgot on Sabrina's page was that she said Julie and Brenda are so confident as they are so honest....she should become a comedian. Julie can't lie straight in bed 😂

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. Kind of demeaning the hard work the secretaries do! She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

She said she took mat leave from ads on line. She said she was happy to go back to Kopper after 5 weeks mat leave but what about the women who cant afford to take mat leave. She wants to be more focussed on hair education than hair dressing. And she wants to focus more on media work. She mentions being on This Morning during covid but no mention of the fish tank 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sabrina is fine with showing Robin and doesnt thino there is a security/safety issue. She doesnt understand why people put emojis over their face (definite dig at Sandra). Julie said she loves sharing the twins everyday.

Sabrina never gets mesages criticising her parenting. She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why she doesnt get those sort of messages.

Sabrina thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said Sabrina was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. Sabrina says we are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🤣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

Sabrina says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired a 🤣 I expect some unfair dismissal claims in her future! Also from people on here a lot of her employees hated Sabrina and said she was awful manager. (Side note - I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a witch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department). Sabrina wants this sort of trolling/nasty comments to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🤣

She thinks for people over 30 that they are gone beyond "be kind" and it is psychological.

When Aaron was 3 or 4 months she made an attempt on her life. She was in intensive care afterwards. Aaron woke and her parents heard and found her. She felt she was a burden. She said comments like "oh are you pregnant, are you with the father still" affected her during pregnancy. She said her parents were great "but she still had to rear him"

She did CBT and said she wouldnt be the person or leader she is today without it. She said she wouldnt have the businesses she has without it. What businesses? She has a hairdressing place!

One thing I forgot on Sabrina's page was that she said Julie and Brenda are so confident as they are so honest....she should become a comedian. Julie can't lie straight in bed 😂

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. Kind of demeaning the hard work the secretaries do! She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

She said she took mat leave from ads on line. She said she was happy to go back to Kopper after 5 weeks mat leave but what about the women who cant afford to take mat leave. She wants to be more focussed on hair education than hair dressing. And she wants to focus more on media work. She mentions being on This Morning during covid but no mention of the fish tank 🤣
Interesting, can you imagine the likes of Julie going into schools, omg she'd cause more harm than good! Just what you want your young vulnerable kids learning about "outing" people she thinks slighted her, on her public platform 🙄

Reactions: 12

Well done you for taking one for the team and listening to that shite, cause I couldn't do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Fair play to ya for listening. Hope ur airs are alright after it😂
I remember Julies pal Scammen saying something about going into schools and giving talks about something too. These instahuns all think they something special god love them

• Sick
The last people who should be going near schools are influencers. The notions to think that any responsible parent would want their child spoken to by these knobbers. Get real. If Sabrina or Julie had parented their children properly they’d understand

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The last people who should be going near schools are influencers. The notions to think that any responsible parent would want their child spoken to by these knobbers. Get real. If Sabrina or Julie had parented their children properly they’d understand
A lot of Influencers including Julie are putting on a filter on their face and body everyday, talking nonstop about dieting and losing weight, getting botox and fillers, new teeth and cosmetic surgery. That is very damaging to young girls and boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Christ it took me this long to finish it, what a whirlwind…I have no words 😶
* apologies for derailment, but had to reply 🤣*
Don’t think I’ve ever watched anything more disturbing in all my life. I’m shook, wasn’t prepared for that at all.

Reactions: 4
If my children’s school said they were bringing in someone like Brenda or Julie I wouldn’t send my children to school that day. Absolutely toxic in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The state of her jumper. I only iron for weddings and funerals but my clothes still don't look as wrinkly as that as I fold them or hang them as soon as they are dry.

Her room...like I would be mortified to show that to someone. I physically wouldnt be able to sleep in a room like that.

Reactions: 11
Thought she didn't like sitting downstairs on her own after the twinnies go to bed? Jeez the lies just trip off her tongue🤥🤥

Reactions: 17
Thought she didn't like sitting downstairs on her own after the twinnies go to bed? Jeez the lies just trip off her tongue🤥🤥
Sure she’s never sitting down, guuuuurrrrrllll. Flat out mopping floors and washing windows, remember? Poor aul Jools never gets a second to sit herself down and relax!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sure she’s never sitting down, guuuuurrrrrllll. Flat out mopping floors and washing windows, remember? Poor aul Jools never gets a second to sit herself down and relax!
Yeah sure up at 11pm at night mopping the floors and apparently is back up again at 5am each and every morning. It’s a shame she doesn’t have anyone to help with her feral twins #aloneparenting

• Haha
Why is she lying about her skin routine, she comes on her stories all the time with makeup on for days, yet she’s saying she ruined her skin by using so many chemicals in her 8 step routine? She didn’t even wash her face daily, much less put anything on it. The only products she ever showed for her face is bperfect makeup and sudocream.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Listened to the latest podcast. Important issues which impact women were discussed with Sabrina. Sabrina came across well and articulate. Brenda is empathetic, strikes the right tone and carries the podcast. Julie isn't suited to these more serious topics as she lacks the self awareness when to ask questions and doesn't engage in active listening. Julie would do well in listening to more interview style podcasts (Laura Dowling) which are more conversational and get the most out of the guest rather that asking insensitive questions such as being taken to the hospital in an ambulance post suicide attempt. Also, more appropriate research on the podcast topics would enhance the conversation with guests. They have a good platform for women!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember she paid hundreds for the Elemis sets , some of the best cleansers on the market and never even used them 🤣 she’s both minging and a filthy liar 🤣
---
Remember she paid hundreds for the Elemis sets , some of the best cleansers on the market and never even used them 🤣 she’s both minging and a filthy liar 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.