Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prob has 2 accounts, one for business, one for social. A colleague had her inheritance put into a different account & never revealed it to social welfare, there is she now in a brand new 4 bed house in town paying little to nothing because she "only works 10hrs a week" and her rent to council is based off income. However she's also driving around in a 1year old car which she owns outright, went to Disney in FEb & has a 3 week all inclusive holiday for high summer.
I need to learn how to lie

Reactions: 6
Is she on the scrounge for collabs🤔 yesterday was all about Hello Fresh (and how she paid for her order) and today she's showing a gym.....looks like she is hoping to pick up a few new collabs/freebies

Reactions: 7
the thing about a mortgage, she could probably actually afford it with the money she is making, but in order to show her income she would need to declare it all correctly, and hence pay tax on it all which we know isn't happening. So some time she is going to have to start declaring all income / paying tax if she wants to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 13
Mortgage broker = a podcast topic.
Do we think Brenda will talk about her fathers sudden death 'exclusively' to Julie on an episode of the pod just to draw in listeners. If she does that I think that it would feel insincere and would be click bate of the worst kind. The producer with visuals of a hearse etc.

Reactions: 16
The best part is she will come out thinking she is a mortgage broker herself after it and start giving loads of tips. No one I’ve ever seen saving for a mortgage goes out like she does, they cut eating out and drinking as the first things never mind the endless holidays so whatever bullshit she starts saying tomorrow can be totally disregarded.
The only thing she’s getting is a tent ⛺ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mortgage broker = a podcast topic.
Do we think Brenda will talk about her fathers sudden death 'exclusively' to Julie on an episode of the pod just to draw in listeners. If she does that I think that it would feel insincere and would be click bate of the worst kind. The producer with visuals of a hearse etc.
Why would this man’s death draw viewers? I’ve had several deaths and illnesses in my family recently and honestly I feel like the most boring person. Who wants to listen to all the tit in my life? I hate talking about it. And I really don’t know why anyone would want to hear it. It’s a conversation for family surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would this man’s death draw viewers? I’ve had several deaths and illnesses in my family recently and honestly I feel like the most boring person. Who wants to listen to all the tit in my life? I hate talking about it. And I really don’t know why anyone would want to hear it. It’s a conversation for family surely.
Of course it could draw listeners in if Brenda doesn't talk about it on her own stories and the pod is the first time she speaks about it. Grief is very popular. Why do people tune in to hear about all the other mundane crap, it's the way they make it click bate and the snippets they share that draw people in. Julie did a pod about her father dying with someone a few years ago. Also Brenda gained a lot of followers since her father died so death does draw people in.

Reactions: 12
The huns love a death for content as horrible as that sounds.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wait for the story how the broker says "c'mere Julie gurrrll sure god love ya on yer own, it's sooo hard with no fella to help pay .." 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait for the story how the broker says "c'mere Julie gurrrll sure god love ya on yer own, it's sooo hard with no fella to help pay .." 🙄
Why am I left thinking this is a collab with the company? 😬

Reactions: 19
The thing is she probably could afford a mortgage she’s making a killing but is she declaring it I doubt not and she’s saying she’s only working part time

Reactions: 8
Brenda posted a thanks to Timmy Long (formerly of 2Norries) + his brother Tommy for minding her last night

I genuinely hope Brenda’s ok and I think they’re the perfect friends for her but remember I posted a while ago saying she should do a podcast or events with them

I’m wondering is she veering towards that to say she posted the public thank you

She could take this break in usual proceedings to split from Julie

Reactions: 11
@straighttothecomments Brenda got a couple of thousand new followers following her father's death, the most over the days of his funeral. I know you may find it hard to comprehend but death and grief is very popular.
Screenshot_20240501_141017_com.android.chrome_edit_6138679125103.jpg

---
Why am I left thinking this is a collab with the company? 😬
She is always up to something, conveniently someone asked her for a code in her Q&A last night and magically she had one that was only valid for 24 hours. People are hardly that gullible.

Reactions: 13
Of course it could draw listeners in if Brenda doesn't talk about it on her own stories and the pod is the first time she speaks about it. Grief is very popular. Why do people tune in to hear about all the other mundane crap, it's the way they make it click bate and the snippets they share that draw people in. Julie did a pod about her father dying with someone a few years ago. Also Brenda gained a lot of followers since her father died so death does draw people in.
I agree, Brenda has chosen to share her father's passing publicly even quickly posting about it afterwards. Everyone grieves differently and if that's how she wants to deal with it that's fair enough. But in comparison Brenda's sister, who has a significant Instagram following of nearly 2,500, opted to keep her father's passing private.
If Brenda and Julie were to do a podcast discussing their experiences with grieving a parent and sharing their stories, it could likely attract a lot of interest. People might be curious about the circumstances surrounding Brenda's father's passing, where was she when she found out, had she reached Dubai etc. As morbid as it sounds the Irish have a bit of an obsession with people passing away, reading rip.ie and listening to death notices on the local radio station.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I agree, Brenda has chosen to share her father's passing publicly even quickly posting about it afterwards. Everyone grieves differently and if that's how she wants to deal with it that's fair enough. But in comparison Brenda's sister, who has a significant Instagram following of nearly 2,500, opted to keep her father's passing private.
If Brenda and Julie were to do a podcast discussing their experiences with grieving a parent and sharing their stories, it could likely attract a lot of interest. People might be curious about the circumstances surrounding Brenda's father's passing, where was she when she found out, had she reached Dubai etc. As morbid as it sounds the Irish have a bit of an obsession with people passing away, reading rip.ie and listening to death notices on the local radio station.
Foxy, everything you said I was thinking. The late late show isn't as bad recently but it used to be the biggest hub going for death stories and I probably would have a morbid curiosity myself even with a lot of sadness in my family over the years.

Reactions: 3
What's this about, #breadcrumbing? Could she not thank them by text privately.

IMG_20240501_145040.jpg

She actually said duck 9 times in that last clip which was 30 seconds. She’s a disgrace.
I had to go and listen o_O 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm weak did she just say €92 euro after she left a tip for her €90 blow dry she's unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.