Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually for real?? She’s out spending morning, noon and night. Drinking herself into an oblivion at least 4/7 nights a week, deffo on the ❄ and is always eating out and getting take out coffees. I’d say she hasn’t a penny put away either. She’s the only single mother I know who has more disposable income than most households with both people working 40+ hours a week. Edit to say - she’s still triggered about Sean getting his mortgage it seems. No way will any bank touch off her imo
But remember girls she is just surviving. Give me strength!!

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she expects people to believe she has an actual job outside instagram. She's on so much and telling instagram everything about her day that it makes no sense. There's no time for a shift. Or if she does by any miracle have a job if I was her employer I'd be super pissed off at all the phone use. Also how did nobody come across her working etc. We're not stupid!
She’s definitely still on the cousins books for after school collections at the crèche I’d say and working her 18.5 hours to claim her WFP.

Reactions: 6
Keeping her head above water my arse 🤬 Dubai, Lapland, London, Spain, CentreParcs, dinners out, drinks out, Turkey eyelids and chins, Manchester or Liverpool or whatever teeth, lashes by Rima by the dozen, hair extensions, tan, nails, the gym, the pub, coffees, Hello fresh.
This one is deluded if she thinks she’s barely surviving. A slap in the face to those who are truly struggling to get by

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Keeping her head above water my arse 🤬 Dubai, Lapland, London, Spain, CentreParcs, dinners out, drinks out, Turkey eyelids and chins, Manchester or Liverpool or whatever teeth, lashes by Rima by the dozen, hair extensions, tan, nails, the gym, the pub, coffees, Hello fresh.
This one is deluded if she thinks she’s barely surviving. A slap in the face to those who are truly struggling to get by
And never so much as a mention of struggling energy costs, grocery bills, rent on a 3 bedrooms house. We 👀 you Droolie, Revenue & the Dole must be reviewing her. Meeting a mortgage broker tomorrow, is she actually having a laugh?

Reactions: 26
And never so much as a mention of struggling energy costs, grocery bills, rent on a 3 bedrooms house. We 👀 you Droolie, Revenue & the Dole must be reviewing her. Meeting a mortgage broker tomorrow, is she actually having a laugh?
The best part is she will come out thinking she is a mortgage broker herself after it and start giving loads of tips. No one I’ve ever seen saving for a mortgage goes out like she does, they cut eating out and drinking as the first things never mind the endless holidays so whatever bullshit she starts saying tomorrow can be totally disregarded.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Or Droolie (the piss smelling, lying, child neglecting woman) is going for the council mortgage - need 2 refusals for it.
We all know she has money, most those things she has in stories is free along with getting paid for them, claiming god knows what, and massive maintenance too.

Reactions: 18
Does the appointment with the mortgage broker even exist, after all this is Droolie
Remember the toy post office station you could get with little stamps etc? One was the customer and one was the “postmaster”, Imagine her sitting at a coffee table with Brenda and a calculator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this is massive proof that Jesse is paying her an absolute fortune in maintenance. He’s clearly paying enough to cover all household bills, otherwise we would all be hearing about it.

Reactions: 31
I think this is massive proof that Jesse is paying her an absolute fortune in maintenance. He’s clearly paying enough to cover all household bills, otherwise we would all be hearing about it.
I’d say between the maintenance, the scams that her and the boy manager run, money from her insta collabs, and every benefit she’s on from the government - is on an absolute fortune and far from just keeping her head above water. She would have a house at this point had she just been even a little financially savvy with her money. All this mortgage talk only started after Sean got his own place

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In fairness tattle and the general public could kill her dream of a mortage
She's feckless
Laughable that she would consider a mortage
How relevant a question came in about fiancess and next breath a meeting with a mortage broker
A mortage is not impossible to get if you save put your head down and look after your income

My nephew is 22 he won't even tap his card in a pub because he said it looks bad if the banks look over his statements and he's tapping in a pub for drinks

Lol this one
Holidays teeth foreign surgery's flights car on tick hotels shopping sprees pubs restaurants botox hair appointment nail appoitments hopping into the credit union all the time and I persume on the social because of her basically free gaff

Is it spril 1st tomorrow or may 1st
She's no ones fool. She has probably uses cash and never tapped her card ever . But wants us all to believe she's this air head. You couldn't be up to her

Reactions: 16
Or Droolie (the piss smelling, lying, child neglecting woman) is going for the council mortgage - need 2 refusals for it.
We all know she has money, most those things she has in stories is free along with getting paid for them, claiming god knows what, and massive maintenance too.
Exactly what she’s doing when she dropped in that she had two refusals last year I knew what she was at, she’s not going to a mortgage broker she’s going to her county council

Reactions: 17
If jessie wasn't paying maintenance we would all well know about it , I'd say she has him sending it to someone else's account so as social welfare don't see it, her and the mother are into every scam going they would.know how to cover up alot I'd say

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She might have money now but the bank will see her income as unstable. So it's the ability to pay back they will want not how much she's earning now.
---
If I was getting her freebies I'd be staying where I am

Reactions: 9
I think we can all underestimate how much money these Huns bring in. I’d say had she been smart over the last few years she would have been able to buy something outright. She has probably pissed away thousands upon thousands

Reactions: 21
If jessie wasn't paying maintenance we would all well know about it , I'd say she has him sending it to someone else's account so as social welfare don't see it, her and the mother are into every scam going they would.know how to cover up alot I'd say
She prob has 2 accounts, one for business, one for social. A colleague had her inheritance put into a different account & never revealed it to social welfare, there is she now in a brand new 4 bed house in town paying little to nothing because she "only works 10hrs a week" and her rent to council is based off income. However she's also driving around in a 1year old car which she owns outright, went to Disney in FEb & has a 3 week all inclusive holiday for high summer.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ah ffs, i go to that bikerowski place, if I ever bump into her 🤬, mind you I actually work so it's only evenings/weekends I go...

Reactions: 9
Doubt she is even going in there pretending to be in to her fitness this week she must have an ad for something

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.