Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she was hardly going to come on and complain about Dubai.
Exactly. Why are so many people suddenly defending her? Shes forever lying and once again can’t even say shows are rescheduled she had to throw in a lie about it being sold out when they clearly aren’t.

Reactions: 25
Didn't take long for her to mention about doing their dads proud on leftonread story.

Reactions: 9
I hope they didn't subject the poor father to videos of the strippers, can't imagine he would approve of that.

Screenshot_20240425_194038_com.android.chrome_edit_22049303811739.jpg

Reactions: 1
Why does a man dying give Julie a free pass to lie about the shows being sold out when they weren't :unsure: 🤥
I dunno 🤷‍♀️, it doesn’t but she had to say something about the situation with the shows because people are probably booking hotels, time off work, hair appointments. Even if they were fully sold out the shows would be cancelled/postponed. Im giving them a pass on this. Despite being a tattler I’m fair and balanced in my views

Reactions: 4
Yeah Julies still a cnut. Posting a clip of this weeks pod an hr ago. Is she looking for sympathy listens or what? She runs the leftonread page on insta and tiktok so can't even say it's her management.

Reactions: 12
I dunno 🤷‍♀️, it doesn’t but she had to say something about the situation with the shows because people are probably booking hotels, time off work, hair appointments. Even if they were fully sold out the shows would be cancelled/postponed. Im giving them a pass on this. Despite being a tattler I’m fair and balanced in my views
But they didn't sell out 3 shows, Brenda's father has died suddenly and Julie is lying through her teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But they didn't sell out 3 shows, Brenda's father has died suddenly and Julie is lying through her teeth.
I think at this stage the lies just roll off Julie's tongue. Every story/reel she does has to have some sort of drama involved. Selling out one show and having tickets still available for the other two just isn't dramatic enough for her so she has to lie and say they all three shows sold out.

Reactions: 8
Droolie was off to Dubai on the takings of there show sales…hope she hasn’t spent the refund money on her pre holiday prep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mother picked the kids up from school today so even though she isn’t going away and she isn’t going up the country to record the podcast she still can’t manage to make it to the school on a Thursday afternoon. It did make me laugh when earlier on in the week she made such a big deal about going away with “NO KIDS” for the weekend. Sure she barely ever has them on a weekend anyway

Reactions: 24
Droolie is staying quiet cos she'll be with Brenda,🙄 ya right
Droolie is going awol for the weekend more like & the ferals are dumped on the Haynes again. She might not be going to Dubai but she ain’t wasting her weekly wash & hair extensions for no children of hers!!! She’ll be chief mourner now to her fake friend.
---
Has anyone else n here or know anyone that purchased tickets to the tit show? Are they offering refunds or just a postponed date to follow? Surely people are en titled to a full refund?

Reactions: 16
Back at EP this year . Well unless the website hasn't been updated and that was last year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back at EP this year . Well unless the website hasn't been updated and that was last year😂
Sure didn't only like 10 people show up for their "show" last year.
The outfits on Julie that time. The drama about the outfits and the makeup. No doubt the same bullshit will happen this year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sure didn't only like 10 people show up for their "show" last year.
The outfits on Julie that time. The drama about the outfits and the makeup. No doubt the same bullshit will happen this year😂
That's when she the speeding ticket wasn't it? She was in about ten counties that day. Did she go to court yet with that?

That's when she the speeding ticket wasn't it? She was in about ten counties that day. Did she go to court yet with that?
Thats what she claimed. How she hasn't been taken off the road yet is just insane.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.