Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when people say life is too short buy the tickets ect ect.... with what if your living on every penny you have to feed and clothes your family does my nut in
Came here to say this! It’s the ‘life is short’ attitude that has left Julie without the deposit for a house. 🙄

Reactions: 14
I hate when people say life is too short buy the tickets ect ect.... with what if your living on every penny you have to feed and clothes your family does my nut in
Exactly. duck the buy the ticket etc, the most important thing is being with the people you love and telling them how much you love them. It will always come down to things with her.
I think she will be brendas downfall during this period. She will encourage her to drink. After all, it will make good content.

Reactions: 9
If the shows had sold out they'd be able to just postpone, but it's because no one is interested in this shite that they have to cancel, bleeping delighted

Reactions: 9
Sold out shows what a laugh!! Hair done, extensions in, eye lashes done, lip fillers done. Isn’t it great to be able to afford the grooming she does and jet off to Dubai on a whim. Ooh well you’re stuck at home now Droolie to spend all weekend with your ferals. Actually roaring laughing at her 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hair looks very light in colour today. How is she getting away with colouring it and adding extensions if it was falling out a few months ago?

Reactions: 4
I said yesterday when she wasn’t on she’s prob going blonde in the hairdressers. I’d put nothing past her. She’s jealous of Brenda now last few weeks so she prob wanted to be blonde next 🤣 wonder what colour it really is.

Reactions: 12
She can't even get through a few words about the poor man passing away without throwing in a few "fucks".....classless chav

Reactions: 13
The shows aren’t cancelled they are postponed, she needs to change the wording

Reactions: 5
Sold out shows what a laugh!! Hair done, extensions in, eye lashes done, lip fillers done. Isn’t it great to be able to afford the grooming she does and jet off to Dubai on a whim. Ooh well you’re stuck at home now Droolie to spend all weekend with your ferals. Actually roaring laughing at her 😂😂😂
I hope she bought the 1300 flight ticket because she won't get a cent back
---
Dint forget the new white nails too I'd say ahebspent thousands getting ready for her weekend away ahh well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over Eoghan. He has shared the competition 3 times in less than 24 hours. It doesn't look good for Julie as each time you see it, it has her name and face plastered all over it and it looks like she is only interested in gaining followers at a time when Brenda's father has just passed away.

440709304_1654152838725105_1263238175673246079_n.jpg

440708686_981690230629739_1340547427721533624_n.jpg

---
When were the shows meant to be?
17th, 18th and 24th May.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't get over Eoghan. He has shared the competition 3 times in less than 24 hours. It doesn't look good for Julie as each time you see it, it has her name and face plastered all over it and it looks like she is only interested in gaining followers at a time when Brenda's father has just passed away.

View attachment 2896750

View attachment 2896751
---

17th, 18th and 24th May.
He deleted the other two I see, very sneaky and shady.
Screenshot_20240425_160302_com.android.chrome_edit_18081055665470.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_160310_com.android.chrome_edit_18090336644114.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_160357_com.huawei.photos_edit_18106587749841.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah Julie life is too short yet every chance you get you are away from your kids. And the kid years are very short

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not that you’d expect much more from this shower of thick’s but a bit of dignity in the circumstances wouldn’t go astray even for the man’s family if nothing else. They’ll be back on within weeks saying it was what he would have wanted. Blah blah🙄🙄🤡🤡

Reactions: 12
Yeah and she said “ one of the most important person in our lives ” not her life. Totally making this about herself. The bullshit we sold out the shows, They are gas because they love to show themselves writing notes on the day like oh yeah we did nothing til now. So which is it ?
To be fair to Julie I think her posts today are much better than usual. She explained quite well about why the shows are cancelled/postponed and she didn’t complain about not being able to go to Dubai

I guess Brenda and Julie are very last minute with writing their stage notes but the production team behind it aren’t so last minute and would be ringing them a lot, etc in the weeks ahead of the show. If it was a serious current affairs type show Brenda would probably continue with it but she’s had a huge shock and nobody could expect her to be able for hen party style fun for a while

Right now it’s not relevant whether the tickets were sold out or not so long as they refund anyone who requests a refund. Most people will probably be fine with a rescheduled date

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair to Julie I think her posts today are much better than usual. She explained quite well about why the shows are cancelled/postponed and she didn’t complain about not being able to go to Dubai

I guess Brenda and Julie are very last minute with writing their stage notes but the production team behind it aren’t so last minute and would be ringing them a lot, etc in the weeks ahead of the show. If it was a serious current affairs type show Brenda would probably continue with it but she’s had a huge shock and nobody could expect her to be able for hen party style fun for a while

Right now it’s not relevant whether the tickets were sold out or not so long as they refund anyone who requests a refund. Most people will probably be fine with a rescheduled date
Why does a man dying give Julie a free pass to lie about the shows being sold out when they weren't :unsure: 🤥

Reactions: 17

Well she was hardly going to come on and complain about Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think lying and exaggerating is so natural to Julie now that she believes her own bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.