Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I dislike Julie and think she's an absolute cnut 99% of the time I do think she'll be there for Brenda. For all the shite she does and the carry on out of her i would think shes a good pal underneath it all. I think she'll mention she's not going away due to circumstances but I don't think we'll get a woe is me can't go on my holidays that I was so looking forward to without the kids story. The ferals will probably dumped with the merry widow for a couple of nights though while Julie goes on the pish due to the funeral.

Reactions: 7
Droolie couldn't care less. She's just delighted with some content for the pod and making the situation all about herself

Reactions: 18
That's a serious high for Brenda followed by a crushing low....she will need support around her because this is now the perfect environment to turn to a substance.

Reactions: 12
Personally I think Droolie is the worst person to be around Brenda at this time. Droolie is an alcoholic herself. Any situation is an excuse for her to drink. I can’t see her being much of a support to a “recovering” Brenda when Droolie is no doubt already on the piss after the shack of it all and missing out on her wknd in Dubai.

Reactions: 24
Julie has stayed off social media longer now than when her own father died.

I dont know why people think she will be good to Brenda. I think she will make it all about herself and her grief about her Dad. She couldnt even put a nice comment on Brenda's marathon photo. She is jealous when other people get more attention than her.

Reactions: 34
Julie has stayed off social media longer now than when her own father died.

I dont know why people think she will be good to Brenda. I think she will make it all about herself and her grief about her Dad. She couldnt even put a nice comment on Brenda's marathon photo. She is jealous when other people get more attention than her.
This is exactly what I think. I know some people think she’ll be a good friend and be there for Brenda but I honestly just can’t see it. If she can’t do right by her own twins, I don’t see how she will be decent to Brenda. Time will tell though

Reactions: 19
Let’s not forget how drunk she was and the carry on at her own fathers funeral. Sean and the Merry Widow will no doubt attend this funeral too. So she’ll have Sean the sap as chauffeur so she can get pissed and do a duet of The Fields of Athenry with the Merry Widow for Brenda’s Dad.

Reactions: 18
I agree that time will tell. Look at the shows where it’s meant to be the two of them and she adds in the mother and brother to the act. Probably the best thing she can do for Brenda is leave her alone with her own friends and family around her.

Reactions: 10
And the weirdos posting on the rip.ie from instagram have begun 🙄 anyone on instagram who wanted to give their condolences should have commented on Brenda’s post not on a family announcement.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So weird even Brenda putting the post up immediately. . I never saw someone make a public post so fast. I’d hate their lives tbf. I’ve lost both my parents and grief is a very private thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The shows are cancelled. Gonna sound bitchy now but they weren't sold out Jools

Reactions: 14
The shows are cancelled. Gonna sound bitchy now but they weren't sold out Jools
And the big long winded explanation. The thing with her now is that even when she’s telling the truth it sounds made up with the yards she adds on.

Reactions: 13
Yeah and she said “ one of the most important person in our lives ” not her life. Totally making this about herself. The bullshit we sold out the shows, They are gas because they love to show themselves writing notes on the day like oh yeah we did nothing til now. So which is it ?

Reactions: 16
Yeah and she said “ one of the most important person in our lives ” not her life. Totally making this about herself. The bullshit we sold out the shows, They are gas because they love to show themselves writing notes on the day like oh yeah we did nothing til now. So which is it ?
Was she thinking this. Love to make out that everything is last minute on the day and now saying it’s planned weeks in advance. She does herself no favours with the constant changing of stories.

Reactions: 10
They didn't sell out, why is she lying

Reactions: 5
I hate when people say life is too short buy the tickets ect ect.... with what if your living on every penny you have to feed and clothes your family does my nut in

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.