Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said she’ll be chief mourner was dead right. It’s not as if her and Brenda were childhood friends and she grew up knowing Brenda’s dad. Doubt that she’ll have the ferals either tonight. Sean or Paula will be landed with them. Droolie won’t be staying in on a Saturday night

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Julie is tired, imagine how the Dennehy family feel. Normal service has resumed on Instagram. Had to throw in electric picnic and the funeral only a few hours over.

Reactions: 30
Not impressed with all the “bleeping” cursing on her stories today. Classless given what’s gone on this weekend.

Lack of self-awareness much?

Reactions: 20
Back to doing tiktoks with a vengeance too. Has posted two in last hr. And if Sean went to the funeral with them looking like that he needs a slap. Or maybe it's just me🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Back to doing tiktoks with a vengeance too. Has posted two in last hr. And if Sean went to the funeral with them looking like that he needs a slap. Or maybe it's just me🤷‍♀️
She doesn't give a tit about the funeral

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Making reels still in the clothes she wore to the funeral? If my good friend left the funeral after one of my parents were just buried and started making funny reels in the car I would definitely be re assessing that friendship!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know I’m like a broken record but this will be the year they fall out. Brenda should do a podcast with someone else & spill the beans on working with this chav

Reactions: 30
The day of the burial is the hardest, the finality of the lid on the coffin being put on and lowered down into the grave to be covered in the clay. It will only hit the family now that they will never see him again and you have Julie acting like a teenager back looking for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They are not having a good run this year with all their lies, the trouble with the podcast name and being off the air for so long, then the bad vibes with Eoghan and his Volkswagen Polo. I think Julie's behaviour today is horrible after being at her so called best friend's father's funeral, never seen anything like it.
---
I will buy everything Brenda promotes if she does this 😂
Brenda got about new 5000 followers, JuLie must be raging that Brenda's Instagram is really thriving.

Reactions: 16
Jesus it would sting to have a friend do that to you.
Then again you'd kind of wonder if the shoe was on the other foot maybe Brenda might do the same would she?Shes fairly addicted to SM too..shes already posting thanking people for the funeral..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Was she on tiktok live? I'm out watching a play and thought I caught a notification on my phone?

Reactions: 2
This will be her biggest fear. Brenda getting more followers due to her bereavement. She’s actually pathetic with the carry on of her.

Reactions: 7
The day of the burial is the hardest, the finality of the lid on the coffin being put on and lowered down into the grave to be covered in the clay. It will only hit the family now that they will never see him again and you have Julie acting like a teenager back looking for attention.
And the worst thing is Julie knows where Brenda is now she's been there. But sure wasn't Sean pissed at the church at his own dad's funeral. So not surprised at how Julies behaving. Anything for drama after a few days of not being online

Reactions: 6
And the worst thing is Julie knows where Brenda is now she's been there. But sure wasn't Sean pissed at the church at his own dad's funeral. So not surprised at how Julies behaving. Anything for drama after a few days of not being online
She was hardly out the door of the Church when she started with her usual shite, the stupid exaggerated stories and playing the "donkey". Respectful as always Drools 👏

I'd say it killed her to stay off her stories for the couple of days and pretend she was being a loyal friend......at least she had plenty of time for pre-records and drinking.

She was hardly out the door of the Church when she started with her usual shite, the stupid exaggerated stories and playing the "donkey". Respectful as always Drools 👏

I'd say it killed her to stay off her stories for the couple of days and pretend she was being a loyal friend......at least she had plenty of time for pre-records and drinking.
I’d say it’s killing her that Brenda has been in the spotlight so much recently. Between the addiction podcast and all that followed, to the marathon. Her dad passing obviously isn’t the reason she would want to be the spotlight but the focus is still on her in a sense (not suggesting Brenda would be happy with it either of course). But it must be killing Droolie that she’s been on the backseat for the past month or two. There will definitely be a falling out this year and Julie will go feral. Id say if Brenda got into a relationship in a few months, Droolie would hit the roof with jealousy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.