Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's on the piss somewhere. Paula was booked to have the kids this weekend so by hook or by crook she will have the kids this weekend.

Reactions: 17
Of course she’s on the piss. Any excuse. And what better excuse than missing her wknd in Dubai! Brenda’s dad passing away.

Reactions: 11
And doesn't even have to make up any stories and keep all her pre records for another time

Reactions: 6
Great to see Revenue watching these influencers & start auditing them. It’s crazy what they’re getting away with and not declaring but yet someone for example James Kavanagh can walk into a bank & get a mortgage on his own for €360,000. Hopefully they audit Julie soon as the lifestyle she’s currently living beggars belief.

Attachments

Great to see Revenue watching these influencers & start auditing them. It’s crazy what they’re getting away with and not declaring but yet someone for example James Kavanagh can walk into a bank & get a mortgage on his own for €360,000. Hopefully they audit Julie soon as the lifestyle she’s currently living beggars belief.
Oh are you able to tell us which account this is 😍

Reactions: 3
Oh are you able to tell us which account this is 😍
Yeah it’s Cloud accountants Ireland, he’s an accountant & Tax adviser.
---
Funeral is on today at 12 today in Ballydesmond. No doubt Droolie is on the lash all weekend & Chuckies dumped on the Merry Widow. Droolie didn’t go into mourning like this for her own father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
---
Funeral is on today at 12 today in Ballydesmond. No doubt Droolie is on the lash all weekend & Chuckies dumped on the Merry Widow. Droolie didn’t go into mourning like this for her own father.
The chuckies hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At this stage revenue needs to have an influencer department to chase all of these lying , robbing bastards down . Its not just the scummy ones like Julie who are cheating the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Julie has genuinely stayed off stories more this week than when her own Dad died. Remember when she had stories up the night before the burial and they were all locked. With hindsight I wonder does she regret all of that.

She was also on with a notebook threatening to out Tattlers only a couppe of days before her Dad died and he was in his final stages.

Reactions: 15
You just know she’s been out on the piss the last few days and I’d say she hasn’t even seen the ferals. Her weekend always starts on a Thursday and I can’t see any death getting in the way of that for her.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she has gone to Dubai. “It’s what Brenda wanted me to do” Or else she’s just in a drunken heap somewhere probably after pissing herself again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t surprise me if she has gone to Dubai. “It’s what Brenda wanted me to do” Or else she’s just in a drunken heap somewhere probably after pissing herself again.
Wouldn’t be shocked either, and staying offline to hid from the heat she’d get for it

Reactions: 5
Julie has genuinely stayed off stories more this week than when her own Dad died. Remember when she had stories up the night before the burial and they were all locked. With hindsight I wonder does she regret all of that.

She was also on with a notebook threatening to out Tattlers only a couppe of days before her Dad died and he was in his final stages.
Julie doesn't have the self awareness to look back and regret anything. She is pig ignorant and always will be, in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At this stage revenue needs to have an influencer department to chase all of these lying , robbing bastards down . Its not just the scummy ones like Julie who are cheating the system.
Ohh they’re all at it, no wonder they can get approved for mortgages over €1,000,000 & pay rents of over €5000 a month. Hap payments for rent are means tested so how the hell Droolie is approved for this is beyond me with her earnings. She’s probably getting paid cash in hand from Eoghan.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but she says "it's been a long couple of days". Doing what exactly. It's not her or her family affected. A family member of an Instagram friend passed away - I don't get why she's "so busy"

Reactions: 26
So she basically confirmed she hasn’t had the kids the last few days. I’d say she has had everyone running around her as if she has lost someone.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but she says "it's been a long couple of days". Doing what exactly. It's not her or her family affected. A family member of an Instagram friend passed away - I don't get why she's "so busy"
Letting on herself and Brenda are bffs..
Couldn't be further from the truth.
Hanging onto a grieving family like a leech so she'll get brownie points being known as the saviour of the Dennehy family.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.