Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh would she be that awful. Sure that man's funeral will probably be Friday or Saturday. She'd hardly go ahead with the trip this weekend and not go to the funeral....It'd be a new low for her....
No I can't see her going on the trip she will be at the funeral.

Reactions: 4
This might be the catalyst that finally drives Julie and Brenda apart. Julie is selfish to the core and would be gutted that she will be missing out on a weekend away on piss ups. My money is on her still going tbh. No way is she going to cancel and go mind her feral children.

Reactions: 10
This might be the catalyst that finally drives Julie and Brenda apart. Julie is selfish to the core and would be gutted that she will be missing out on a weekend away on piss ups. My money is on her still going tbh. No way is she going to cancel and go mind her feral children.
I can't see her going either, where is she going to stay ? She would have to pay full hog for a hotel and not split 3 ways.
While we know the single mother of 2, with a great part time job can afford it, I can't see her going.

Reactions: 9
I can't see her going either, where is she going to stay ? She would have to pay full hog for a hotel and not split 3 ways.
While we know the single mother of 2, with a great part time job can afford it, I can't see her going.
I agree, she definitely will be at the funeral. I hope the rip page won't turn into a circus with Instagram followers leaving messages.

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand everyone making such a big deal of someone going to Dubai for a weekend. People go to New York for a weekend all the time and it’s the same flight time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I agree, she definitely will be at the funeral. I hope the rip page won't turn into a circus with Instagram followers leaving messages.
You can nearly guarantee there will be lots of condolences left signed off with Instagram follower.
I agree she won't go to Dubai on her own, she isn't like Brenda that enjoys solo travel. Julie would be like a fish out of water in Dubai on her own. Plus she knows how bad it would look for she still went after what has happened. Julie will try portray herself as one of the chief mourners at the funeral.

The novelty of being chief mourner won't last long with Julie.
She'll quickly grow resentment when sympathy with be huge for Brenda and Julie can't compete.

Reactions: 8
I actually think Julie will be devastated for Brenda and will be there for her

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry to read about Brenda’s dad, that’s a really sad situation. I’m glad she has the lovely picture with him and the marathon medal

I think we should stop talking about Brenda here for a week or 2 to give her some space in case she lurks or posts 🖤

Reactions: 22
How will Brenda host the shows in Cork, Tralee and Portlaoise so soon after burying her father, they will have to be cancelled or postponed. It looked bad with her being a recovering alcoholic but would look worse doing the shows in a few short weeks. The show must go on attitude if they don't could lead her back to drink and xanax.

Reactions: 7
How will Brenda host the shows in Cork, Tralee and Portlaoise so soon after burying her father, they will have to be cancelled or postponed. It looked bad with her being a recovering alcoholic but would look worse doing the shows in a few short weeks. The show must go on could lead her back to drink and xanax.
They will probably go ahead with the shows and say it's what her Dad would have wanted and just like Julie does their will now be a tribute in each show to Brenda's Dad.

And as grim as it may sound, I really hope Julie doesn't try garner sympathy from Brenda's Dad's passing and try capitalise on it just like she did when her own Dad passed. We've all witnessed firsthand how shortly after her own father died, she released egg boards, from which she financially benefited.

Reactions: 19
How will Brenda host the shows in Cork, Tralee and Portlaoise so soon after burying her father, they will have to be cancelled or postponed. It looked bad with her being a recovering alcoholic but would look worse doing the shows in a few short weeks. The show must go on attitude if they don't could lead her back to drink and xanax.
Give her at least a week to make this decision. We know Brenda needs to keep busy though so she might not want any time off

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240424-234105_Instagram.jpg

All Eoghan is worried about tonight is promoting his scam competition and getting followers and he is using Julie's profile as a front for it. All money orientated 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This is Julie's chance to do something decent for once in her life and to be supportive to Brenda, let's hope she does exactly that.

I think Julie for all her flaws is a decent friend, I think she’ll look after Brenda.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to see this about Brendas Dad,Julie will just fe fuming missing her weekend away but would be shocked if she still went on her trip for all her flaws cant see her being that bad..😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.