Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that explains the silence. She’s probably been on the phone all day trying to get a refund for her flight to Dubai. That’s all would worry Droolie. No doubt the Merry Widow will still be landed with the ferals for the weekend as she’ll be in mourning….over her cancelled wknd in Dubai.

Reactions: 25
Ohh poor Brenda & to think he saw her run the London marathon only on Sunday. How very sad. Has Brenda already flew out to Dubai? Ohh Droolie will be in the horrors now having to cancel her plans, will she still go I wonder, wouldn’t surprise me with her.,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah that explains the silence. She’s probably been on the phone all day trying to get a refund for her flight to Dubai. That’s all would worry Droolie. No doubt the Merry Widow will still be landed with the ferals for the weekend as she’ll be in mourning….over her cancelled wknd in Dubai.
I wonder will she be able to get a refund?

Reactions: 3
Yano, it's a very sad time for Brenda, at least she's there with her sister to come back home with her.
I hope Jooooolie will be a good friend now, its needed at a time like this.

Reactions: 10
Yano, it's a very sad time for Brenda, at least she's there with her sister to come back home with her.
I hope Jooooolie will be a good friend now, its needed at a time like this.
Not a chance, Me-Joolie is too selfish and self-centered to give a thought to anyone else....she will turn it all around to herself and her grief over her own Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Feel so sorry for Brenda. She’s been on a high these past few weeks. Julie on the other hand, hope she can’t get a refund on the flights. Doubt she’d have travel insurance for a weekend trip. Then again, at the rate she goes abroad she has an annual policy.

Reactions: 11
I wonder did Brenda's dad do a day trip to London on Sunday, he looks an older man, that would of been hard on him and a long day. It must of been a clot or heart attack to be so sudden.

Reactions: 5
Feel so sorry for Brenda. She’s been on a high these past few weeks. Julie on the other hand, hope she can’t get a refund on the flights. Doubt she’d have travel insurance for a weekend trip. Then again, at the rate she goes abroad she has an annual policy.
Travel insurance might not cover it though as he is not a relative.

Reactions: 5
Ohh poor Brenda & to think he saw her run the London marathon only on Sunday. How very sad. Has Brenda already flew out to Dubai? Ohh Droolie will be in the horrors now having to cancel her plans, will she still go I wonder, wouldn’t surprise me with her.,
Yea I could see her going alone and latching on to some girl or young couple on the flight to have session buddies with so she’s not on her todd rather than cancel

Reactions: 7
A death puts everything into perspective, all the wheeling and dealing that goes on with influencers, Eoghan and Julie selling followers to other brands for a €1000 toy voucher, Brenda trying to cash in on the Bermuda car raffle fiasco, all the click bate stories for the pod, the lying about everyone having to run to buy overpriced products or tickets for shows that didn't sell out in seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor Brenda. That is awful news and even harder when it is so sudden and she is so far away. At least she was over visiting her sister so they had one another on the flight home.

The "I got you girl" comment by Julie is a bit odd. Like just say "I am here for you" but "I got you" is strange.

Reactions: 13
A death in the family shows who your real friends are. Julie is no friend to Brenda and she never will be. She’ll be on crying about her own dad before the weekend

Reactions: 20
Yea I could see her going alone and latching on to some girl or young couple on the flight to have session buddies with so she’s not on her todd rather than cancel
Oh would she be that awful. Sure that man's funeral will probably be Friday or Saturday. She'd hardly go ahead with the trip this weekend and not go to the funeral....It'd be a new low for her....

Reactions: 7
The only thing that will bother Julie about this man dying is the fact that he ruined her holiday and her chance to get away from her kids again nothing more nothing less

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.