TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came across Julies tiktok account.. all i can say is jesus christ above
Do people find that funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best thing she could of done once she has a man in her life it’s all great her kids are forgotten!! He is safe clean & well looked after he’s going to college and in his second year! His dad and I work for him to have a great life.. unfortunately we weren’t blessed with kids but hey they were sent to me for a reason. 😊

Love for a child isn’t because you share DNA. It’s because
Little souls find their way to you, whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.
However motherhood comes to you, it’s a miracle.
“Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.”
My eldest child calls her step dad by his first name but when being introduced to friends of hers, she calls him her Dad 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
3pm no kids to be seen anywhere, lounging around playing Celine Dion. Lazy ass witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's an absolute plank... Be more in her line to be a mother. Christ those kids aren't wanted at all. And the absolute fools messaging her support are the very ones who can't wait to throw their kids in bed in the evening and hit the drink. Absolute scumbags like herself. She's an absolute reprobate. Go and google that word Julie bacause I'm pretty sure a good education was not afforded to you so big words go over your head. Seriously people we do Not act and sound like her in carrigaline!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Christ julie, is living the best life. A lady of leisure, part time mother, full time waa. The eyebrows are dreadful, what's with them curling around.

Reactions: 8
I just came across Julies tiktok account.. all i can say is jesus christ above
Do people find that funny?
Sean’s tiktok is worse oh lads. Morto lol (seanhay00) he has a picture of himself and the gf up 😁

Reactions: 3
Says it all about Julies parenting "skills" really🤷🏻‍♀️ dosnt matter if they get no dinner, eating rubbish is "being fed" christ almighty, i wonder how those kids are still alive! She is rediculously thick🙄
THEY ARE BEING FED - yes I'm shouting it, basic bleeping English!!:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 6
Nails, eyebrows done, hitting the gym while you're kids are being reared in a creche during a pandemic practically for free, buying 50e jumpers just cos! Why on earth did I ever get married and why do I work? Oh yeah cos I'm a decent mother 🤦‍♀️ shame on you Julie for treating those kids like this , they deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone have their kids in a crèche at the moment unless it was absolutely necessary?! I know friends who work and use a crèche and are in knots over it. Mom guilt 🙄 Jules you don’t know the meaning of it.

Reactions: 9
Literally just home and shes wishing them away to bed .something not right with her at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually can't deal with her. Kids home 2 hours and shes wrecked. duck off. Horrible yoke!

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone have their kids in a crèche at the moment unless it was absolutely necessary?! I know friends who work and use a crèche and are in knots over it. Mom guilt 🙄 Jules you don’t know the meaning of it.
If my kids were her kids ages they would be at home with me at this time, but I have 2 in secondary and 1 in primary . My nerves are gone everytime i recieve a text or email from the school

Reactions: 5
If my kids were her kids ages they would be at home with me at this time, but I have 2 in secondary and 1 in primary . My nerves are gone everytime i recieve a text or email from the school
I said before, with the dad being ill if they as a family of 6 decided to form their own bubble as Boris said, fair enough I’d probably do the same if my own dad was stage 4 but none of the 6 of us would be going out anywhere.

Yes preschool is great but the twins have just gone 3 she could’ve waited till next year to send them & they should not be in crèche at all. The guilt that family will have if god forbid the dad gets covid🙄

Reactions: 5
And cork had 141 cases today dublin had 191 but Dublin population is 6 times higher than cork so it,would be like them having,at least 600 cases if it was in dublin mine wouldnt be going anywhere it's not necessary it's not like she has to go to work it's so she can get her nails and brows done so wrong

Reactions: 4
And cork had 141 cases today dublin had 191 but Dublin population is 6 times higher than cork so it,would be like them having,at least 600 cases if it was in dublin mine wouldnt be going anywhere it's not necessary it's not like she has to go to work it's so she can get her nails and brows done so wrong
Than goes and visits her dad!! She is really useless!!

Than goes and visits her dad!! She is really useless!!
She is one of the most selfish people I've ever come across, the kids are in creche and she's at the gym and off getting beauty bits done, realistically if she loved her dad that much, she'd review exactly how she could protect the poor man from covid, rather than being all over the city.
We can all take a video with our dad and put a Celine Dion song over it, its our actions that define how much we love and care for someone and Julie's actions show she has no regard whatsoever for her dad's health and also those he comes across in the hospital

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She pains me, and for some reason lol gives me anxiety, possibly because she is a lazy ass cow, who never stops moaning about her kids.

And she should be wearing a mask next her dad, or sit away from him. I'd love to clatter her, honestly

She pains me, and for some reason lol gives me anxiety, possibly because she is a lazy ass cow, who never stops moaning about her kids.

And she should be wearing a mask next her dad, or sit away from him. I'd love to clatter her, honestly
She's a very silly immature selfish person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.