TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my kids were her kids ages they would be at home with me at this time, but I have 2 in secondary and 1 in primary . My nerves are gone everytime i recieve a text or email from the school
I'm the exact same. Every time my phone pings I jump dreading to see what they are sending now and looking through my fingers to see if it's the HSE letter from the school

Reactions: 4
€10 for a personalised box of crap worth about €2!!! Who buys this 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm the exact same. Every time my phone pings I jump dreading to see what they are sending now and looking through my fingers to see if it's the HSE letter from the school
Same, texts from both my kids schools within an hour yesterday and trying to work from home also, stressful. That lazy wagon has nothing to be exhausted about 😡

Reactions: 9
Dopes buy it. What aload of tit is right and the assholes promoting it like those penny sweets are going out of fashion!
As I said put it in a box and the fools will buy!! Seriously you would want to be out of your mind to buy this shite!!!

Reactions: 6
You can get big bags if sweets/taytos for 150 each in dealz/mr Price , like I know these are probably personalised but still...who the duck buys these? It's the same with the people selling these sweet boxes for the late late show for Christmas on the selling groups on facebook. These people are usually on the dole sitting in their PJ's all day ( or go to the shop in them)and doing this on the side, cashing in 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I only got into instagram since March, because of lockdown, but on it ages, sweet jesus, is every second woman in Cork, especially Cork because I'm from there, have an insta account. It's all to get freebies, and it's just desperate. Who gives a duck, what you or your children eat everyday.

• Haha
I only got into instagram since March, because of lockdown, but on it ages, sweet jesus, is every second woman in Cork, especially Cork because I'm from there, have an insta account. It's all to get freebies, and it's just desperate. Who gives a duck, what you or your children eat everyday.
I know,,see the pregnant one with twins from sweetness beauty she can hardly string a sentence together!! 5000 followers ffs!!

You can get big bags if sweets/taytos for 150 each in dealz/mr Price , like I know these are probably personalised but still...who the duck buys these? It's the same with the people selling these sweet boxes for the late late show for Christmas on the selling groups on facebook. These people are usually on the dole sitting in their PJ's all day ( or go to the shop in them)and doing this on the side, cashing in 😂😂😂
They are getting a bonus at Christmas for sitting in there lazy asses, I don’t even get a card from work!! Bloody frontline worker we get feck all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know,,see the pregnant one with twins from sweetness beauty she can hardly string a sentence together!! 5000 followers ffs!!

They are getting a bonus at Christmas for sitting in there lazy asses, I don’t even get a card from work!! Bloody frontline worker we get feck all!!
Ah you would be sick of it free house fuel allowance free creche, free money each week and extra for xmas. There are genuine people out there really suffering at the minute that deserve every penny they get but this one is a joke, buying tit like it's going out of fashion she is no struggling single mother . I hope the social cop on to her quick

Reactions: 8
Bperfect cosmetics back at it...unreal, I wonder who will buy these from her. Sarah Burke at it too

Reactions: 5
Bperfect cosmetics back at it...unreal, I wonder who will buy these from her. Sarah Burke at it too
I was looking at what Brendan makes on the mark up of his products they come from China. Something for €25 or £25 here is made for between €2-€4 🙈no wonder he bought his mother a Range Rover for her 60th birthday! Her & The magic waist trainer have no shame in advertising for him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I know I'm not a frontline worker a such, but I work in an shop , and haven't missed a day since covid hit the fan... And we don't even get a thanks , not a sausage at Christmas, not even a little party and now we have to pay for a tea/coffee on on our break 🙄 just plain mean.. people working in hospitals/nursing homes should get a bonus , not the lazy lay abouts

Reactions: 16
I know,,see the pregnant one with twins from sweetness beauty she can hardly string a sentence together!! 5000 followers
Its even worse when you're in there, i have vivid enough red hair, the colour they put in barely lasted but she was trying to sell me a treatment and she was barely coherent.
She kept telling me about the origin of the salon name( what her dad called her mam)
I was dying to get out of there t.b.h

Reactions: 4
Its even worse when you're in there, i have vivid enough red hair, the colour they put in barely lasted but she was trying to sell me a treatment and she was barely coherent.
She kept telling me about the origin of the salon name( what her dad called her mam)
I was dying to get out of there t.b.h
She’s rough alright!!

Reactions: 3
06.30 and plugged in again to a screen and a soother in her mouth.julie loves the easy life. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 8

And the lone parents wont be removed for working now too. I honestly dont know why i got married. No wonder she has her kids in creche all day getting beauty treatments done to herself. She would want to go away and have a good scrub. Id say even rats are afraid to go into her home lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.