TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other women in Julie's position with children in school for most of the day and not working have returned to education to get a qualification so they can re enter the work force with a good job.

Reactions: 9
Other women in Julie's position with children in school for most of the day and not working have returned to education to get a qualification so they can re enter the work force with a good job.
Julie would probably expect to be #gifted a qualification😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes no time shes always flying around the place busy busy

Reactions: 3
Are the kids ever not in front of a screen......first thing in the morning its desperate

Reactions: 8
Sorry now toddlers in their underwear is absolutely not something that should ever be posted public ally to social media.
She has no idea who 99% of her followers are.
How far does she have to go like she is vile

Reactions: 31
Why on earth would she feel the need to post pictures of the twins in their underwear? She has stooped to a new low for content. Thats just not ok.

Reactions: 20
Sorry now toddlers in their underwear is absolutely not something that should ever be posted public ally to social media.
She has no idea who 99% of her followers are.
How far does she have to go like she is vile
100% agree. As a parent I would not want strangers looking at my kids in their underwear, why would she think that’s ok?! Her kids may not thank her in the future.

Reactions: 11
None of my friends or co workers are like that and we're from all parts of cork, Julie was reared by the street I'd say, and she's looking to want to do the same to the twins. I wouldn't be a snob by any means but they type of language herself and sms use around their children is awful

I'd say Julie was always the common loudmouth
Totally agree, I’ve never heard such language, the way they speak in front of kids and there’s a group of them that view it as acceptable yet complain if they’re Pulled up on something far less damaging . I see Kieran Corrigan is praising her- enough said🙄🤬

Julie you can dress them up in the best gifted gear and buy them scooters and sheds and take them everywhere and spoil them rotten but until you instil some sort of manners and tell them when they are doing wrong they'll be dragged up and rough as a bears ass forever.
Maybe spend a bit of the benefits on the appropriate parenting

Reactions: 1
100% agree. As a parent I would not want strangers looking at my kids in their underwear, why would she think that’s ok?! Her kids may not thank her in the future.
I get that she thinks it's cute and innocent and they are only kids so thats the way it shoukd be but when you put your 2 year olds on a public platform in their underwear, its not ok😠😠
Most people will look at it and think it's adorable but you can never tell what all of your followers intentions are and its very naive of Julie to think everyone will think the same as the majority.
Someone's looking for attention, I think!

Reactions: 12
I can't wait until these Instagram children grow up and rebel against their parents for their privacy being snatched away from them. Every personal thing about them from how long they breastfed to wetting their pants at school etc etc is public knowledge. I watched another woman posting the other day about her difficult 10 yr old daughter and she never got such a response so she's running with it now. I just wanted to message her and say stop talking about her. Shut your stupid mouth about her.It's none of my business. I have a teenager and all they want to do is fit in and get on with the difficult teen years. The find everything embarrassing and they are very easily wounded and hurt. If I sent that I would be blocked and views to these women are more important than their innocence children. Some of their kids will go down the Instagram route themselves and hopefully they will use their dopey parents for views and strip them of their privacy.

Long time lurker first time poster, I've reported the story with the twins in their underwear, it's inappropriate

Reactions: 15
Why on earth would she feel the need to post pictures of the twins in their underwear? She has stooped to a new low for content. Thats just not ok.
Thats a massive no no!!! Practically zoomed in on Fionns bum!!!

Who ever asked where abouts i am from it won't leave me reply to your comment sorry 🤣 I am from togher but the more posh side of the bridge 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.