TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does one person visit the dump

Her eyebrows ......I just can't fathom it.......and rhw tablets for car journeys ......hmmmm Julie they are at the table eating and plugged in 🙄
Sure it's a home away from home for her 🤣🤣🤣I was gonna say she has to get her clothes from somewhere but that's just mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
While I’m all for calling people out on not declaring gifted items, collabs and ignoring Covid restrictions etc.. I don’t think we should be commenting on how people look it’s not nice, you don’t know what insecurities people have about themselves and it might just be one silly comment from someone to tip them over the edge.. what’s the benefit of talking about her eyebrows and making fun of who she looks like anyway? While it might all seem like harmless fun to us it could be ever lasting damage to her.. just be weary of that she’s still a human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
While I’m all for calling people out on not declaring gifted items, collabs and ignoring Covid restrictions etc.. I don’t think we should be commenting on how people look it’s not nice, you don’t know what insecurities people have about themselves and it might just be one silly comment from someone to tip them over the edge.. what’s the benefit of talking about her eyebrows and making fun of who she looks like anyway? While it might all seem like harmless fun to us it could be ever lasting damage to her.. just be weary of that she’s still a human being!
Very well said.

Reactions: 9
How are ya Sean 🙉🤣 people talking about Julie’s eyebrows should be the least of her worries

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she has it figured out by now that Nathan Adams brands are the only ones that will work with her, and thats only because the more professional bloggers steer clear of him😁
The professional bloggers steer a mile from them.

How are ya Sean 🙉🤣 people talking about Julie’s eyebrows should be the least of her worries
Sean?? Why bother talking about them in the first place.. it’s only trying to tear someone down, which I don’t think we as people should be doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes call her out on all the other tit but just don’t be nasty and call people out on their appearance for the sake of it..

Reactions: 3
Sean?? Why bother talking about them in the first place.. it’s only trying to tear someone down, which I don’t think we as people should be doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes call her out on all the other tit but just don’t be nasty and call people out on their appearance for the sake of it..
Ah is that aunty Mary?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think if she was paying for her eyebrows the people doing them would be more careful and would do a better job. She is taking every free thing given to her and she doesn't need them all. She is ruining her face and looks 10 years older with all the work. She has beautiful hair so glossy and shiny I would love it, but for all the maintenance she does on herself she just looks cheap and untidy/dirty.

Reactions: 4
I've always maintained that julie is a naturally pretty girl but she is destroying her looks by being greedy and accepting any freebies she can get.
Id hate for her to look back on how she used to look with regret that she went so far just for the sake that she got it for free.
She has so many different salons want to make their mark on her but not caring that the overall result is not good. i.e the botox lady wants the most dramatic before/after pic, not a nice subtle look and the hair salon wants to push the look they're going for, not caring that the cut doesn't suit her face shape.
Id also worry what effect this is having on younger followers who see julie getting all of these treatments and thinking thats the norm to need so much work done at such a young age, that's so dangerous and julie is very lazy tagging #ad or #gifted on anything you'd almost think she was setting out to deceive us (hennesseys timber😁😁😁😁), in short if julie was that sensitive about a certain part of her body then why not go privately, actually pay for it instead of splashing it all over her insta?

Reactions: 12
But sure it true her eyebrows are in a terrible state!! Wouldn’t you like to know if yours were!! I would 🤓

Reactions: 8
How many times does one person visit the dump

Her eyebrows ......I just can't fathom it.......and rhw tablets for car journeys ......hmmmm Julie they are at the table eating and plugged in 🙄
Its sad that the only way she can get them to sit at the table is by shoving a screen in front of them. They seem to spend a lot of time watching tv/tablet!!

Reactions: 7
I've always maintained that julie is a naturally pretty girl but she is destroying her looks by being greedy and accepting any freebies she can get.
Id hate for her to look back on how she used to look with regret that she went so far just for the sake that she got it for free.
She has so many different salons want to make their mark on her but not caring that the overall result is not good. i.e the botox lady wants the most dramatic before/after pic, not a nice subtle look and the hair salon wants to push the look they're going for, not caring that the cut doesn't suit her face shape.
Id also worry what effect this is having on younger followers who see julie getting all of these treatments and thinking thats the norm to need so much work done at such a young age, that's so dangerous and julie is very lazy tagging #ad or #gifted on anything you'd almost think she was setting out to deceive us (hennesseys timber😁😁😁😁), in short if julie was that sensitive about a certain part of her body then why not go privately, actually pay for it instead of splashing it all over her insta?
Exactly!! She is a nice looking girl until she opens her gutter mouth!! She doesn’t needs Botox at all!!

The professional bloggers steer a mile from them.
Remember Lucy fitz did the opening of her leaving cert results online and she didn’t get what she wanted.. she came on a few days later talking about how Nathan Adam’s reached out to her ( I hadn’t heard of him at the time) but by the sounds of it he promised her the sun moon and stars, anyway she went off to meet him and that was the end of it she never mentioned him again.. I always wondered why she didn’t involve herself with him

Reactions: 7
She was so different at the start I used absolutely love her, often messaged her about stuff, now she's all take take take and comes across so common. Super pretty though, no need for the botox and whatever else. Anyone see SMS getting lip colour done today? Thoughts?

Reactions: 3
She was so different at the start I used absolutely love her, often messaged her about stuff, now she's all take take take and comes across so common. Super pretty though, no need for the botox and whatever else. Anyone see SMS getting lip colour done today? Thoughts?
A bit of advice for Julies brows, ask Bperfect for the semi permanent brow kit it’s the best product for eyebrows. I don’t wear make up I haven’t a clue about it, but I use this it’s really good.. Not AF or #gifted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clown.. she should be at home with her 8 kids.. aldi does she think she’s a PT now.. “this is what I wanted her to do” 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bit of advice for Julies brows, ask Bperfect for the semi permanent brow kit it’s the best product for eyebrows. I don’t wear make up I haven’t a clue about it, but I use this it’s really good.. Not AF or #gifted 😂😂
@Anynews. You'd make a great blogger you've me online looking at it 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.