TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!!! I just searched for Sinead Rice 👄 what the hell has that girl done to her feckin face 😱 it’s dreadful!!
Also just searched for her. Oh my lord, horrendous stuff - and the partner's teeth. Everything is high high end brands, please tell me that it's all counterfeit because I lose the will to live when I can barely afford a top in dunnes. Where am I going wrong !!!

Reactions: 10
Also just searched for her. Oh my lord, horrendous stuff - and the partner's teeth. Everything is high high end brands, please tell me that it's all counterfeit because I lose the will to live when I can barely afford a top in dunnes. Where am I going wrong !!!
20,000 following her seriously!! 😢😢 course they are knock offs!! Sure they look like knock offs themselves!! Rough as hell looking.. I think Twinnies Mam is getting da lips done she’s very quiet this am!! 👄👄

Reactions: 10
Julie is trying way too hard to get the promotions other influencers have, taggig woodies and dunnes but they wont touch her.

Reactions: 6
Julie is trying way too hard to get the promotions other influencers have, taggig woodies and dunnes but they wont touch her.
No way would any decent brand want to associatw themselves with her. Eimear Hutchinson (also from Cork but a much more professional instagrammer) is teaming up with woodies for Halloween and she is miles better than Julie.

Reactions: 3
No way would any decent brand want to associatw themselves with her. Eimear Hutchinson (also from Cork but a much more professional instagrammer) is teaming up with woodies for Halloween and she is miles better than Julie.
Her bad language is appalling first thing out of her mouth is an F.. 🙈

She has a lovely coffee machine!! 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Surely she has it figured out by now that Nathan Adams brands are the only ones that will work with her, and thats only because the more professional bloggers steer clear of him😁

Where’s the kids Julie sure u always say they only go to “school” for a few hours in the morning and you never have time to get anything done 🤔🤔🤔
How she keeps on lying is crazy no fucks given!! Brazen as ever
She lives in Dump

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a “influencer” she’s shocking at knowing how to post an ad!! Uploading the stories twice no structure in her “speech” to be honest if ppl buy that crap it’s their own doing for looking like hell with that muck on them ! Does Anyone know much about the product ? Is safe? Is it free from animal testing ?
It's probably white label cosmetics. Wonder is it made in PRC?

Reactions: 1
Just casually dropping it in that it's her birthday on the 15th...ahem...in other words give me free tit on the 15th

Seriously i would love to send her to live in a house thats actually chaotic for a day. People who are juggling school runs and work or like mine with kids that have additional needs and your like a yoyo all day doing appointments and therapies all while keeping the house going. Kids are gone 9 hours of the day and shes still not happy.

OMG!!!! I just searched for Sinead Rice 👄 what the hell has that girl done to her feckin face 😱 it’s dreadful!!
Omg.. her lips are almost bigger than her head... who is she ? From Cork? Ive never came across her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times does one person visit the dump

Her eyebrows ......I just can't fathom it.......and rhw tablets for car journeys ......hmmmm Julie they are at the table eating and plugged in 🙄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.